“Good hotel management”

The Hotel Fullerton
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I traveled to Fullerton on July 14 with my daughter for Troy Hight School visiting. We found Hotel Fullerton by the school staff recommendation. This is a very well maintenance hotel. Front desk was very professional housekeeping staff was very friendly smiling face. Our room was perfectly clean...
I definitely stay her next time when i come to this area.

Room Tip: Restaurant is great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenkrist
HCY64, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear JenKrist,

Thanks for taking time to send your feedback to us, we really appreciate your positive review and I would definitely share your comment with all my team.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here when my sister had her graduation from CSUF. I had a very pleasant stay. Lots of great amenities. I know where I'm staying if I need to go to Fullerton again. As an aside, Fullerton's got a great nightlife but when I got back to the hotel, it was so nice to enjoy a trouble-free night (very quiet in the hotel).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Marson1965, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Keith,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We really appreciate you to take time to give us a review. Especially a positive review, I am sure all my staff will be encouraged by your review and we looking forward to see you soon!

Thanks!

Charles

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visited this property by join my neice college graduation party and stayed a night on 6/28/14. If you have business or personal events in Los Angeles or Orange Co. area, this property is ideal. The environment is comfortable and the rooms are quiet and clean. The hotel is located pretty close to the freeway and Disney and Angels Stadium. Very nice restaurant, Bar, courtyard.... The staff was friendly and helpful. Overall this is a very modern updated hotel...

Room Tip: 5th floor is quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Claire,

Thanks for your review! A positive review means a lot to me, especially all my staffs.
I do see you had enjoyed our executive floor with all special amenities.
I appreciate your recommendation to all others. We wish to see you again soon!

Thanks!

Charles

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has running a lot of tour groups. I would not choose it originally, but since they have separate building and a separate breakfast area, it appears it is under controlled. I became OK and really enjoy the new room and restaurant. I will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014
Marson1965, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We thank you for your time and feedback, we will definitely keep our best to meet all guests needs. Thanks!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and due to a last minute trip had to reserve at this hotel as my usual haunts were booked up. Upon arriving my reservation was lost. I wish I would've have left right then. I was given a room on the club floor which I thought would give me the best experience and the room was 85 degrees (felt hotter) w a wall unit a/c that was loud. After going several rounds w the keys not working I was given a new room that had a noisy a/c to the point I had to unplug it. When I called to the front desk saying I thought I left a book in my old room the front desk agent was not helpful and never called back to say if the book was found or not. He wasn't even nice. The rooms are average to below average and the staff is poorly trained. I had low expectations and I'm still disappointed. PS: They charged me for an extra night that I didn't even stay.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Jessica L

Dear Jessica L,

I sincere apologize all the inconvenience that had happened to you. I have no word to say but I promise that I will definitely look into this matter and improve our service.
Thanks for your time and feedback!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Shuttle drivers were the best. They were quite friendly and accommodating. Rooms were good. I would recommend it for a family visit. Waiting period was a little long at the front desk at check in time. But all in all it was ok.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Natalie A,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We offer free shuttle service to and from Disneyland, Anaheim Convention Center, and Downtown Disney. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our shuttle service and had commented as the BEST.
Thanks for your time and feedback!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Booked a king room through Hotels.com. We arrived at 3 p.m. and were given a queen room even though I reminded them that I booked a king. Staff insisted we booked a queen. Once we got to our room, I looked up the email and went back to show them it was indeed a king so we had to move. We were unable to initially look it up because the promised free wifi didn't work (we ended up establishing our own hotspot from our phones for the entire stay). We asked about the code and were given a n.ew one - two more times. They never did work. Staff doesn't seem to be to quick to want to serve. My husband was on hold for about 5 minutes once before he finally gave up. The room itself was ok other than being very hot and stuffy. It would seem they might at least have the air on at the end of June, even if it wasn't on really cool

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amy L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Amy L,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am pleased to know that you liked our rooms. However, I apologize for the level of service received, internet connection and air conditioning did not meet your expectations. All of our reviews are evaluated by our hotel management, and your review is no exception.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Charisse V
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Been to The Hotel Fullerton? Share your experiences!