The Hotel Fullerton
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
$80
$78
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desknight managerde laonsite restaurantthe shuttle driverdisneyland tripfree shuttlelos angelesbreakfast buffetnear disneylandshort drivebusiness centerwafflesalexfreewayanaheimdela
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and it was a gong show from start to finish. We arrived around 9-10pm to check in and there were 3 people at the front desk, we asked about the cost of breakfast and each employee had a different answer, they couldn't agree or didn't know how much it cost and eventually one of them even told us that it would not be a good idea to eat breakfast there. They had no idea about disneyland tickets and had to go to the disney website. So, we said don't worry about it, we'll do it ourselves. Anyways, the rooms were clean, but the toilet got plugged up 3 nights of the 6 that we were there. There was not enough hot water for showers. For the first 3 nights, we kept asking housekeeping to make sure that there are 4 towels for each family member and each time they only gave us 3.

One of the nights i decided to give the fitness room a try. There are 2 treadmils there and one of them doesn't even work properly; the other one, sorta works. No floor mats for stretching.

This hotel sure didn't feel like a Crowne Plaza, or didn't live up to the other Crowne Plaza's i've stayed in.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank painkilla71
Cplaxfr, Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Painkilla71,

Thank you for your time in writing this review; it’s very helpful to us in knowing our guests view. We will make to sure to forward this review to all our department managers and use this to re-train our staffs to ensure that other guests will not have to encounter the same issues.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thought with us and giving us an opportunity to improve our service.

Management

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We actually stayed here with friends for New Years for our trip to Disneyland which was only about 15 minutes away.
The room was really nice. They had a mini fridge that actually worked really well. The bed was really comfortable, and the bathroom was very nice.
The location wasnt bad either as it was a short drive for food or convenient store items. If visiting Disney again I would choose to stay here. Good value for the price.

Room Tip: get a garden view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Cplaxfr, Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you polish_princess82 for your amazing review regarding our room features. We are glad that you had an incredible time at Disneyland with your family and friends. For your next visit, don’t forget to utilize our complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland to by-pass the morning traffic and parking chaos.

Once again, thank you and hope to you see again.

Management

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The hotel is about 4 miles from Disneyland, but they have intermittent shuttle service to and from Disneyland. Or you can take a short cab ride. We just wanted to stay in the area on New Year's Eve after a day of Disneyland. Nice updated rooms.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, internet connection was pretty slow. Our heater didn't work in our room. I realized that it didn't work at a pretty late hour, I called down to the desk, and within 2 minutes maintenance was knocking on my door. They had it working within 5 minutes. They also told us if there were any more problems, they could give us a portable heater for the night & repair ours the next morning. It wasn't necessary, but it was reassuring.
We had the breakfast buffet the first day, but couldn't seem to drag the kids out of bed early enough to go any other day during our stay. The breakfast buffet was pretty decent.
This hotel seems like it is near nothing, but actually if you go a mile in either direction you can find pretty much everything you need.
We arrived during an extremely busy time, there were weddings going on, several tour groups were there, and tempers were hot. The staff seemed to maintian their cool, and eventually people were satisfied. The shuttle bus was a pleasant bonus, since it is offered at no charge. The cleaning staff were very helpful while we stayed there.

The only negative thing I have to say is-my sister forgot to empty one drawer when we checked out. When I called, I was transferred to lost & found. I left my number & never heard back. I waited 4 hours before I called back. I spoke to someone at the front desk, explained that I already called, and I received no response. They took my info, and it has been another 4 hours with no response. Not exactly a great way to end my stay. Would I stay again? Probably not after this response.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This hotel isn't across the street from Disneyland, but it's about a 15 minute drive away, so it's still reasonably close. It was quite large with a central courtyard, and the rooms were spacious and well kept. The surrounding area didn't seem to have a whole lot, but it's also close to the highway so easily accessible.

My favorite part was the buffet breakfast. Usually, when I think of a buffet breakfast, there is a lot of food so the quality isn't all that great. However, at this hotel, there weren't as many choices, but I thought that all of the things that they served were actually pretty darn good. I actually kind of wanted to go back just to eat the food there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple