“Love sitting outside, great food, huge portions, moderate prices”
Review of Heroes Bar & Grill

Heroes Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 371 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Love sitting outside, great food, huge portions, moderate prices”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at Heroes! The beef brisket sandwich was enjoyed by my daughter and I savored the BBQ chicken salad. Way too much food for us and had we known about portion sizes, we wouldn't have ordered the appetizer. As it was, the main course arrived way too soon, just a few minutes after the appetizer -- the server should have held the main course order a bit.

Our server was very friendly.

The beer tap list was extensive! However, there is no beer flight offered which is unfortunate. I only got to try one microbrew.

• Visited June 2013

Garden Grove, California
“SO MANY CHOICES.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Unbelievable amount of good beers on tap. Large portions of good food.
Most of the selections are big enough to share with your favorite lady.

Visited April 2013
Brea, California, United States
“Great downtown experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just one of the three places owned by Jack, He does not let you down great food, friends and surroundings, I alway split or bring food home for later.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 714Sue
Orange, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been going to Heroe's for 8 years, and I suddenly realized that I always leave there disappointed. I think Heroe's banks on where they are located (downtown Fullerton) I rarely have a server who is polite and wants to do a good job. Normally they act like I'm a hassle because I want to order, like I'm putting a cramp in their day. They have a good drink selection, but more often than not, I try to get something off of their menu and they don't have it. They won't do separate checks which I think is just ridiculous. People go there which large groups and meet up with their friends-separate the checks! I wanted to order off the kids menu and my friend said she had done so the last time. They wouldn't let me order from the kids menu. Heroe's servings are enormous, now that's great except I can't and don't want to eat that much food. So I was going to order a kids meal which would have been $5.95, and since they wouldn't let me I got a bowl of chili instead-$3.95 so they lost money because of a crummy attitude. I don't know why people refuse to let adults order from the children's menu. I don't know if it's to force us to order a larger portion-hence more money; but in this case my options were a bowl of chili or nothing. I would think the owner would choose to make more money, I have never owned a restaurant but that seems like a better business plan. I will be going somewhere else from now on- Heroe's you have lost a 8 year customer.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank travel_work_love
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Will not leave hungery!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Comfortable environment, peanut shells on the floor and good variety of drafts beers and plates overflowing with tasty food!! Staff was friendly and accommodating and the place seems always lively! Tried the burger and also the next day a salad. Both very large and the side of steak fries were tasty and overflowing the plate. I felt guilty leaving so much food behind but had no fridge in the hotel room. Seemed like a lot of regulars and a good place to hang out for locals. Was also family friendly as many were in the place.

• Visited February 2013