“Fun, Clean, Great Burgers!”
Review of Burger Parlor

Burger Parlor
Ranked #7 of 371 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American
Fullerton, California
“Fun, Clean, Great Burgers!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been visiting here a lot lately. I love the buns (like in-n-out, but bigger!), and the fries (try the homemade ketchup!). I hope that they get a lot of support and stay in business! The way the store is set up is super fun, bright lights, neat design.
I recommend the Parlor Burger- it's a classic, but so delish.
The OC burger is a really great turkey burger!
The Chip shot burger was too strong for me, but I think potatoe chip and mushroom loving people would die for it.
They do a great overall job with the look of the restaurant, the burgers, great new combinations I would never think of, and great customer services. I tried one burger I didn't like, and they made me a new one of my choice no questions asked, and quick service!

Here is their website, which they also did a GREAT job with:

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
fullerton, CA
“Fun Burgers”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been to the Burger Parlor several times and it has never disappointed us. They have an excellent veggie "burger" with cheese and beets! Very unique and tasty. We have also tried their beef selections and found them to be tasty too. They fresh grind their beef every day. The burgers are tender and juicy. The toppings are fun. I love the marinated veggies available on some of the burgers. We will continue to visit here.

• Visited January 2013