“The specials” 5 of 5 bubbles

Early Bird
Ranked #30 of 370 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Today, my wife and I went for the specials. She had the chicken skillet and I had the smoked salmon waffle. I highly recommend these whenever they're on the menu. Tons of great flavors! Mine was like a really good "bagels and lox",but with a crispy Dutch waffle! I mean... Come on! So good! I'm gonna have this again. :-)

“Service was a little slow, but the food was unique and filling.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The pancakes were tasty, but only order one because they are huge. The side of bacon can feed two people. I've never had such a flavorful breakfast sandwich before. Definitely a must have.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brea, California
“Relaxed atmosphere and a healthy breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

They take regular breakfast items(pancakes, waffles, chicken and waffles) and add a healthy and flavorful twist. I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
Brea, California
“Relaxed atmosphere and a healthy breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

• Visited May 2013
OC (Orange County), CA
“Love, Love, Love Awesome B'fast & Lunch Dishes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our favourite go-to for breakast used to be in "South County" in Mission Viejo; now it's in our neighbourhood! Flavourful & creative takes on the usual b'fast dishes on the menu abound! While I normally don't care for breakfast potatoes (and opt for crispy hash browns), I adore the b'fast potatoes here (more than their hash browns); they're packed with LOTS of flavour. The OJ tastes fresh-squeezed and the coffee is a connoisseur's blend. I only add cream & sugar when I find the coffee to be mediocre; not so here. The coffee is soooooooo good that I drink it black.

You can't go wrong with the menu. My personal favourite is the portobello Benedict. Also, I order the chicken & waffle or the fried chicken salad just for their fried chicken.

Note that waits for a table can be upwards of 30 minutes on the weekend during peak hours. Otherwise, this is a definite breakfast spot for north OC, where there are plenty of chains and very, very few creative breakfast haunts.

• Visited February 2013