“Great food, location was a wow!”

Summit House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Summit House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 377 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: State College
Description: For centuries the English Inn has earned a great reputation for friendly faces, cozy rooms and cheery firesides. As soon as guests come to the Inn, the charming hosts and hostesses run to greet them. In front of a crackling fire one can partake of good hearty fare - the tankard is always full - the spit hung with roasting beefs - and a table heaped with sweets and such. The Inn Keepers of the Summit House are inspired by this custom to create an hospitable place where friends can meet to eat, drink and delight in the views of North Orange County's countryside. To one and all, welcome!
Reviewed July 30, 2014

No wonder this is the number one. We are east coast peeps, we took our 90 year aunt for her her birthday. She had not been there in 16 years, boy did she enjoy it. Great view, no dislodging this from the top place in Fullerton. Wish my mom and dad have left this place in their will.

The special prime rib mid week is a great value. Enjoy at your risk.

There are newer reviews for Summit House Restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently had dinner at Summit House and both ordered prime rib. It was so tender and the horseradish sauce was superb. We would definitely go back; they have many other dishes we would like to try.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Don't miss the happy hour on the patio at this great restaurant. The fish and chips are great as is the hamburger. The hamburger is really big. I have had the crab cakes and prime rib sliders and I liked them also. The view of the city to the south toward Santa Ana is very pretty especially after dark. There are little bunny rabbits running around on the grass and walk ways to enjoy the area.
Service is friendly. In my opinion, everyone should go there during the summer months

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I've eaten at the Summit House many times over the years but it had been a while until last week. The Prime Rib is very good and the creamed corn is usually my favorite but last week it was off - not as sweet and good as usual. Everybody can have an off night!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This place is always good. I have yet to not enjoy anything that I have ordered. The atmosphere is always relaxing. I would consider this an upscale place but not over the top. Prices are a bit more than your general restaurant but not bad. If you enjoy Prime rib they do a good job. Very moist and tender! I am not a cream corn fan but this is the only place I will have it because it is so good.