“Great fresh food!”

Kentro Greek Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 403 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I’ve ate at Kentro 3 times and have never been disappointed. As someone who tries to find healthy options in Fullerton, Kentro has been my choice lately. You cannot go wrong with any of the salads!!! I tried my friend’s Ribeye and it was delicious. Calamari is good (it’s not battered or fried but was still enjoyable. You can just taste the good quality of ingredients and the atmosphere is very cute and perfect for a date.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is a busy, smallish Greek restaurant in Downtown Fullerton, near the train station. I’ve been here for lunch and it’s always busy. Tho I haven’t tried it for dinner, I suspect it could be quite crowded. The menu is ranging but simple and great Mediterranean food. I haven’t had anything I haven’t liked but a special shout out for the flakey and lemony Spanikopeta. Salads and soups are very good. And if you like lamb, it’s on the menu here prepared several different ways.
This is a solid addition to dining choices in the area.
One star deducted because service was frenzied each time I’ve come and several items were forgotten until the server was reminded.

1  Thank 19er
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here for a nice place to sit down while waiting for our train. Very pleasantly surprised. Clean, fast, efficient and friendly. What more you say? How about delicious food!!!!
Not too expensive and delicious.

1  Thank maryaling
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Our threesome took us back to Kentro, a goodly packed Greek place. Parking is a bit on problem, best to drop off your clan and go hunt for a space

I like this place! Simple menu, lots of variety & good food. We been on corkage fee (CF) mission, as gotten adverse to the marked up high priced wines now being served and really taking a gamble on whether your going to like the wine. So, for $10CF we brought on deep rich red favorite.

I'm a lamb lover and went with the Paithakia, substituted the fries for Wild Rice with Tzatziki.

Great Greek place!

1  Thank arturofranz
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

They have a unique selection of Mediterranean cuisine that borders on fusion. I love hummus entres along with pita breads. It is tight quarters for seating, but our family loves the choices they serve. Tucked kn the corner out of sight.