“Fun, Fresh Hipster Greek place. Good, interesting food.”

Kentro Greek Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 399 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Kentro is fresh, fun, and even comes with your very own hipster waiters! They wear suspenders and cute boots. I love the chalkboard menus on the walls. It is a order/pay up front place (just like-for lack of a better thought- Rubio's), instead of having to leave a fat tip, it's nice! And while your sitting, they gave great service, refilling waters quickly with the cool chilled bottles.
Some of the menu items are pricier ($15-18), but you can get the gyro with a mountain of fries for $8, and salad for $6 (also great tasting). Our favorite items were this flat bread with figs, honey, and some greek cheese, and also these little feta filled puff pastries with honey and dried mint drizzled on. Sooo great. We will definitely be going back and taking people for a fun place to hang out. Can't wait to try the greek coffee!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had another great meal at Kentro. Another place to try each others plates. The service and food was great once again. A must try if you are in Fullerton.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We always have a tricky time finding a place to satisfy everyone when the family gets together because we have a mix of meat-eaters, vegetarians, and now...one strict vegan. Kentro not only offered options for everyone, but also provided us by delicious food. My three chromo salad, priced at $6 was very generous, fresh, and tasty. We shared dolmades, which everyone,even the pickier eaters, found to be very good. Our vegan was delighted with the Briami (baked seasonal vegetables) and the Horta (dandelion greens) which were so good that I ordered a plate for myself! Patates Lemonates ($5) was a well-sized portion, enough for two to share as a side dish. The meat lovers in the group were very pleased with their entrees of Paithakia (lamp chops) and Pork Souvlaki.
The atmosphere was pleasant, though a little loud for the older folks in the group, who had difficulty hearing over the ambient sound since we were there at a busy time on the weekend.
Good coffee drinks. Good prices. Friendly and helpful staff.
They are open everyday from 11a.m. to 10 p.m.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was our second time here and we did not enjoyed it as much as the first time. We started with the greek salad and at $8 it was a small portion and mostly unripe tomatoes with a few pieces of cucumbers and a little feta and hardly any dressing. We then had the lamb pita with a mountain of delicious fries. The lamb was very tender and mild, but the sweet sauce on it was very unusual. This sort of sandwhich usually is served with Tzatziki sauce. We also had mousaka and I felt the mousaka had more potatoes than eggplant. I make this dish myself and I put way more eggplants than they did. It seems like this place cut cost by serving lot's of potatoes in everything. Service was friendly.

1  Thank lovetobeinparis
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went to Kentro for a business lunch and WOW, what a surprise. A really cool shiek place with a Mediterranean flare. Now, being in the Mediterranean food business, I have had my fair share of Greek food and such, so it's pretty hard to impress me, but I was at Kentro to my surprise. I ordered dolmades for the table, they were served with Tzataiki that was excellent. I had the chicken pita with their Greek Fries, simple right?? It was fantastic, the chicken was done on a rotisserie which made the taste of this very rustic. Their menu offering is well done, offering something for everyone, but not over doing it. Prices were very reasonable. So, if you're in Fullerton, either for lunch or dinner, check out Kentro as you won't be sorry!!