“Great Greek Food!”

Cuisines: Greek
Huntington Beach, California
“Great Greek Food!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Lots of choices, great atmosphere. Loved the tomato and feta salad, the spanakapota(?), the bread, the elegance of the how it was laid out. A great place to stop while browsing the arty district, and right across from the bakery (delicious endings)

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Anaheim Hills
“Kentros is Greek for Good Food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Like this place a lot, my wife & I recently tired it as guests of our friends, Bill & Joann....The food was different, very tasty, and of course we consumed a lot of beverages. We will revisit Kentros
again in the near future. Only negative thing I can say is that the bar stools for the evevated dinning tables are really uncomfortable. They might want to purchase padded stools, or cushions.

AH Ducati

• Visited June 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Surprisingly good Greek food in Fullerton”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My mother and I were stuck at the Amtrak station which is within sight of this little restaurant, so we spent some time there waiting for our train. The food was excellent; the staff were helpful. Don't be put off by the kind of "chic" bar decorations - the food will make you happy.

• Visited August 2012
Henderson, NV
“Best Greek food we've ever had”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I tried Kentro while on a business trip to the Anaheim/Fullerton area. She saw the reviews on Yelp and we thought it looked really good. Parking was easy in the big lot behind the restaurant (across from the train station). The place is "quick service" style - i.e. order at the counter, find a table and they bring you your food. Service was fast and efficient even though the place was packed - a nice touch is they serve water in wine bottles. The food was amazing - we had the flat bread made with Manouri cheese, arugula, figs, oregano, attiki honey, and EVOO and thought it was incredible. We also got an order of the Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) - which come 3 to an order and were obviously fresh made. Determined to stuff ourselves...er, I mean sample as much as we could... we also shared an order of the Spanakopita, also excellent. We would go back any time we are in that part of Orange County - might even make a special trip.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, TX
“Not the best I've had, but not bad”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

On my visit I had roast chicken, lemon potatoes and taramasalata. The taramasalata was smooth and rich but almost too salty to eat. The bread served with it wasn't the standard pita bread but rather a wonder rustic style italian/ french loaf. The inside of the bread was doughy and warm and the crust was "crusty" but not too hard. The roast chicken was perfectly cooked and very hot when it arrived, but as I ate I kept thinking that the quality of the chicken itself was not top notch. The taste of the meat was slightly off - not spoiled or anything like that, just not what I would call restaurant quality. The lemon potatoes were excellent. Skins left on they had almost a french fry texture to the outside, but the flesh of the potatoes was bursting with lemon zing. The tzatsiki sauce served with the chicken was terrific. All in all I wouldn't say this was the best Greek food I've had, but it wasn't bad.

• Visited July 2012