“Fresh and delicious”

Kentro Greek Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 399 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have been here almost 10 times since they have opened and never been disappointed. The food is fresh, delicious and a great value. I always start with the Horiatiki Salad which is amazing. I have also tried many of the entrees and my favorite is the Mousaka. My wife always gets the half chicken which I have tasted and is great too. I have tried all the desserts and they are amazing. I am not going to attempt to spell them but they are all good. Besides the great fresh food the staff there is amazing. We are always greeted warmly by the staff, the service is very attentive and they will even get you more items off the menu if you forget to order something or just want something else without waiting in line again. I would highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank gfourman

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Stopped here with my Colleague (who is Greek) while on a business trip. I really enjoyed the food! Excellent portion sizes and great authentic taste. Staff was friendly and attentive. Despite the deli style ordering system, the place has a nice ambiance and great for a sit down dinner. My colleague who will probably yelp about it...said it was the best greek he had outside of greece.....

1  Thank brunello_fan
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This is not your typical Greek restaurant. Flavorful fresh food. Nice contemporary decor. Almost everything was 5 star: Flatbread with carp roe, dandelion greens and cheese; wild rice side, with raisins, feta, almonds, onions and dill ; avgolemono soup; Calamari Saganaki. The Beet salad with figs, manouri cheese and walnut vinaigrette was the best I have ever eaten. The only dissapointments were the lamb chops -- slightly overcooked -- and the fries, which were nice and crispy, and nicely seasoned, but far too salty.

2  Thank angelecat
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Two of us shared the calamari, and some flatbreads. All of the food was freshly prepared with really tasty cheeses, meats and vegetables. The white wine was also lovely.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Contemporary greek food, excellent service, great for foodies! Share the olive spread and someone order the Moussaka....so tasty and delicious it is worth the calories!