1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I can not believe how awful this hotel was! The pictures are lies! Between the rotting structures, the overwhelming abundance of ants and smell of weed I don’t know what was worst. There is a reason for the low price. Run do not walk to your next hotel choice! This place was disgusting!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2018

This Howard Johnson is nothing like the others. It is very very very old. The pictures are deceiving. The free shuttle was horrible. It only comes every hour and about 7x throughout the night. It's a small shuttle, if it fills up, you have to wait for the next shuttle, which is an hour wait. The breakfast was also horrible. Nothing like other Howard Johnson's breakfast. Overall, a horrible experience. Never again!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Hello,
I recently stayed at this "hotel" it was the WORST experience at a hotel I have EVER experienced. When first checking in, they had ants in the lobby, so we let the front desk know and they said "Thanks, we will handle it". The next night, after being at Disney, ALL DAY, we go to our room and ANTS were EVERYWHERE. Being on the third floor, I was already shocked that ants where there, but to find them in our luggage, the desk, OUR BEDS, was absolutely horrible, it is now about 1 in the morning, we are having to change rooms WASH OUR CLOTHES BY HAND because they could not open the laundry room for us because the front desk "did not have the keys", until i went down 4 more times and they finally got security to open up for us. It is now 2 in the morning and we are drying our clothes because we have already hand washed everything. By 3 am we were finally able to go to bed. After this I asked every day to speak to the manager who was suppose to be there at 11 but I was told by an employee that he would probably walk in around 12. I was NOT going to wait because i have already spent money to go to disney and enjoy my time there, so the morning before we left i asked to make sure the manager was there for our check out so that we could discuss our stay and a refund. We go to check out and the manager was not there. When we left the hotel there was ANTS everywhere, I have pictures and VIDEOS of the ants. Ants in front of the elevator, in the lobby, in the hallways and all the workers said it "was because of the heat", but i guarantee you that at another hotel THAT WOULD NOT BE AN EXCUSE. I have been using price-line who has been very helpful to contact the hotel for a week now, and the manager had not contacted me or price-line. I have finally received an email saying they will refund us 22.45 for both rooms for a total refund of 44.90. THIS WILL NOT DO. Don't EVER stay here unless you want ants and no communication from higher up staff.

Room tip: Do not stay here
1  Thank evan s
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Will never stay at this property again. I usually do not complain but this was horrible. I reported the issue to their corporate office and they tried to blame the ants from coming in with the rental car, I did NOT have a rental car.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family, we booked two rooms and they were both terrible! First of all the whole hotel smelled like weed. The room was filthy, the curtains were covered in dust, there was food under the nightstand, the bathroom looked run down and beat up. The shower head was not attached to the wall and it was rusty. The plastic light cover was cracked and when we asked for a rollaway bed for our child it was terrible. The mattress pad was super thin and the wires were popping
Through it.
The food wasn’t the best either. The eggs tasted fake and mushy, and as filthy as the hotel was, we were scared to eat the food. To top it off the fire escape doors that should stay shut were propped open with rope and our last night someone pulled the fire alarm around 10:30 at night. This was a complete waste of money when there are other hotels in the area that are nicer.

Trip type: Traveled with family