This was by far the most disgusting place I've ever stayed . After changing rooms 3 times they upgraded to a "suite" that had a dirty tampon stuffed in the light fixture in the bathroom. Lookedike there had been a mouse that ripped up the carpeting behind the couch to build a nest. Cigarette buts and pizza slice found on our terrace.
At 9pm. The 4 th floor had piles of dirty laundry outside each room one with a dirty maxi pad laying on top.
The health dept. needs to close this place for good
I'm sorry about your stay. We are tracking down cleanliness issues in order to hold the assigned housekeepers accountable. The 4th Floor also was unacceptable and the housekeeper responsible for that is being held accountable.