$105
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/26
$149
  • Pool
The Hotel Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$148
Official Hotel
Grand Inn(Fullerton)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$78
$90
Holiday Inn Express Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$147
$128
$80
$78
Fullerton Inn(Fullerton)
$74
$71
All reviewsjacuzzi tubgas stationcal statespa roomsmall buffetboth visitsbusiness travelerbed was very comfortableliving areaflat screenbusiness centerrooms are largean upgradecheck in was easyfreewaydisneylandmilo
Reviewed October 5, 2010

My husband stays at this hotel almost weekly for business. We have also stayed here for weddings in the area as well as for trips to Disneyland. I make his reservations and on occassion even get to join him for a night or two.

I can't say enough about how well the staff has treated us from day one. Even when they didn't recognize his face when he walked in the door, they treated him warmly and made him feel as if they appreciated his business. Reservations have always been a breeze. Now, he walks in the door and it's as if an old friend is returning to see them. I was amazed when we arrived together recently at the welcome he received. Even while staying at other hotels for even longer periods of time has he been treated so well.

I love the rooms. They are decorated very nice with warm rich colors. You do not have the feeling of being in a hotel room but rather a guest room. There is an inroom hot tub perfect for two in nearly every room, along with flat screen televisions. The beds are SO comfy and you have multiple pillows both soft and firm. I have never tossed and turned here and neither has my husband.

Because there is an in house dining area, bar and snack bar, there is really no need to venture out. The food is pretty good here and very affordably priced. My husband rarely gets to enjoy the breakfast buffet or made to order breakfast, but I have enjoyed it while staying there and it's pretty good. Dinner has always been very good and the bar staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

If you feel the need to venture out, there is a Denny's and a Subway right next door, as well as several great dining choices at the Brea Mall just a few minutes away. This is also a great location if you want to visit Disneyland without all the headaches. Just a few minutes on HWY 57 and you're there. My daughter and I will visit the husband and drive to Disneyland, come back for dinner or have him join us at Downtown Disney, then do it again the next day.

There is much to praise the staff for at this Holiday Inn. I can't say enough about how they will bend over backwards for each and every customer that walks in the door or calls for reservations. I've been to many Holiday Inn's and none have compared to this property and the excellant staff working there. I would recommend it to anybody traveling in the area and do on a regular basis.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2010

As the General Manager of the Holiday Inn & Suites in Fullerton, California, we thank you for the kind remarks you have posted regarding your recent visit to our property. We strive very hard to exceed expectations towards every guests that walks through our door. With our recent renovation completed, it gives us great pride to see that our hard work is paying off by offering our guests a fabulous product and personal service that guests will enjoy and remember forever.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

I stay at this hotel every 6-8 weeks for about a week at a time. The staff is always very friendly and professional. The rooms are always clean and they are spacious. I would have given this rating 5 stars but the air conditioners in the room are not great at keeping a constant temperature nor is there a "fan" setting you can turn on so you can have some ambient noise to block the freeway noise. Other than that, close to lots of great shopping and lots of restaurants from fast food to great sit-down. Very easy access to freeway too.

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I stayed at this property last fall and returned while visiting the area again. Very nice front desk staff and convenient and safe parking. The rooms are very modern and inviting. I will certainly stay here again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed September 21, 2010

The rooms are clean and quiet. The pool area and workout room are a nice amenity. The staff is very friendly. The food is high quality with several great selections. Reasonably priced, I have been staying here on and off for business in the past four months and would recommend the accomodations for business and vacation.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 18, 2010

Hotel was sparkling. Front desk personnel were prompt and efficient. Buffet for breakfast was a little lacking. Mostly due to short staff. Would I stay here again? You bet. Great location, exceptionally nice rooms, and close to lots of dining opportunities.