All reviews jacuzzi tub one bedroom suite updated decor bed was very comfortable breakfast buffet full service bar spent one night covered parking large tv would stay here again freeway inns microwave onsite television hallway disney
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Conveniently located to all of the amenities of the area. Nice accommodations. Not surround by other hotels and provides options if want to eat in. Nice rooms and all the necessities when away from home.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Steve H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed September 16, 2019

We were there for a quick overnight stay. The staff was excellent! Our first room reeked of cigarette smoke even though there were nonsmoking signs inside. The hotel staff moved us immediately to a room that smelled much better. The hallways smell a little funky not sure if it is just an odd air freshener or something else. But the room itself was very nice. Recently updated decor, comfortable beds, and pillows, the jacuzzi tub was nice after a day at Disney, but the knob to control the bubbles was damaged. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we do appreciate you letting us resolve your issues with the smoke smell in your room. I will share with the hskp Dept. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

It was another great Holiday Inn stay-cation. This is our 3rd visit here and we will continue to stay here when visiting our family in Yorba Linda. We got a suite (222) with jacuzzi on the second floor, adjacent to the pool. The pool is about three feet deep, so perfect for sunning and cooling off. There is traffic noise at the pool because you are right next to Hwy 57 but the rooms are quiet, spacious and very clean. Internet service was excellent. In room fridge, large tv, Keurig coffee, but no microwave. Parking is a little tight, but on site and free. Modern full service bar and restaurant in the lobby. The front desk and other staff provide excellent service. Thanks again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Steve H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Good afternoon Donald,

Thank you for taking the time on providing us with your review of our hotel.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Called the number on trip advisor to make a reservation. The man who answered asked why I was calling. I said I got the number off of trip advisor and would like to make a reservation. He said, is this for a big party or something? I said no, I just want to make a reservation to stay at this hotel. I asked if this is a problem and he proceeded to ignore my question and ask what date for the reservation. I gave it to him and he gave me a price and said he has 20 rooms at this size and rate so if I want to shop around it would be best to do that before he takes the time to make a reservation. I was relaying this info to my wife and he kept asking me if I want to shop around. I told him I’m trying to ask my wife if she would like to book this room but it’s clear he does not want my business.
I thanked him for his time and said we will pass on this hotel.
Of all the hotels I have stayed at, I have never been treated like this in the phone. Maybe I’m the lucky one and it will never happen again but I’m disappointed that it happened at all

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello David,

Thank you for your review of the phone service from our hotel. We research this and we found that the central reservations system did not connect you directly to our hotel, but was taking the calls. Since then we have terminated their services with our hotel. This allows us to be more direct on answering the phones directly to serve our guests.

Again we appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights and were upgraded to the penthouse suite. The room was wonderful, very clean and spacious.
The front desk was very helpful and friendly.
I was able to enjoy the Disneyland fireworks every night from room 502. I will definitely stay here again when I visit next year.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Shelly,
Thank you for taking the time on providing us with your review of our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.