“This cant be a Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed April 22, 2009

What a great hotel. I cant believe this is a Holiday Inn. Hotel is beautiful, rooms are very clean, the jacuzzi in our room was great and the service was outstanding. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed April 13, 2009

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn and had a great experience. I arrived late and they quickly got me to my room. The bed was comfortable and I received a great night of sleep before my appointment the next morning. I'll definitely be staying here the next time I visit Fullerton.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Loved the fact that the jacuzzis tub was not just your average tub it was huge and separated from the shower...will go again and everything was modern furniture, granite and clean.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2007

This hotel was the last stop on our two week vacation to California. I selected Fullerton as an ideal point for visiting Disneyland and providing the access to the freeway network for San Diego and all the attractions of LA.
We arrived at the hotel at around 7:15 in the evening and were delighted with the location being adjascent to the off-ramp of the freeway. Don't worry about the noise, there is none. I think the hotel designers must have considered the sound-proofing during construction.
We were greeted by name, by the receptionist which was a pleasant surprise as I had booked and confirmed this hotel 7 months previously via the internet without any further communication. This makes a difference when you are travelling 6000 miles from home and have just finished a 350 mile drive including commuter hell on the Santa Ana freeway!
Our room was on the fourth floor and was referred to as an executive suite. We were totally surprised by the size and quality of the room. We had booked the room because it had a jaccuzi but had not bargained for the fact that the room would be as large as many English apartments. The room was spotless although it is plain to see that the place needs refurbishment, a process that is currently being undertaken prior to the hotel becoming part of the Holiday Inn chain.
The only criticism of the room was that the hotel felt the need to provide a bottle of water next to the coffee maker that cost $3.50 if you broke the seal. Why be so petty after providing all the other facilities?
We had buffet breakfast included in the deal which was the typical business hotel fare. The hotel could do itself a huge favour by offering real crockery instead of the awful polystyrene cups and plates. What a waste and how trashy!
The room was serviced daily and all the staff we encountered in the hotel were friendly and efficient.
The jaccuzi is an absolute delight. After a 13 hour stint in Disneyland there could have been nothing better than a half-hour soak in the jaccuzi. Bliss! The huge, comfortable bed was the perfect destination after the soak!
We would stay here again as the hotel offered convenience, comfort and all the services one could ask for.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Paul&BevWard
Reviewed October 13, 2007

I would not tell anyone to stay there. First off we had a deluxe room with a heart shaped spa which we had to clean with cleanser before we could use it. Then at 5:00 am the fire alarm went off in the whole hotel. We were all standing out side in the rain for 45 mins. There was no fire it was a short in the wire do to the rain. That is what we were told after 1 hour. We were waiting for the fire department to show up. The manager never called. A guest called the fire department. After 90 mins we were able to go back to our rooms all this time the alarm was still going off. This hotel is in need of a major over haul. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2scrams
Reviewed June 29, 2007

Moved to this hotel after experiencing problems at a dive near Disneyland. Even though this was at Christmas, they allowed me to use a work discount card that I should have had to make advance reservations to use. The room was very pleasant and clean. It was odd to be there with my son--it's more of a romantic atmosphere, but let me tell you, he loved bubble bath in the jacuzzi (me too:-)). Breakfast was very good with alot of variety. The staff was very professional and I felt safe staying there. It was handy to have Denny's in the parking lot too. Even though it's a little way from the Magic Kingdom, I plan to stay there again next trip to see "The Mouse."

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank ambrent
Reviewed April 21, 2007

We stayed in Woodfin's Premium Studio Suite in Feb. 2005. I had submitted these pics then, but they didn't transfer over when Trip Advisor upgraded.
We stayed in their Presidential Suite for our anniversary. We liked it so much we've returned several times since then but opted for their smaller standard jacuzzi suites.
If you are looking for that very SPECIAL room for a very special romantic night, I recommend Woodfin's Fullerton Premium Presidential Suite with their Romance package. It comes with a rose petal trail from the entrance to the bed, Chocklates, Champaigne, Candles and Bubble bath for the heart shaped jacuzzi.
I had to call the hotel directly to get this room.
It is a very large room with a heart shape jacuzzi, a living area and King bed. It comes with micro, mini fridge and mini wet bar.

• Stayed: February 2005, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Laura1957
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Holiday Inn Express Fullerton
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton? Share your experiences!