“Great hotel to stay”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Liked this holliday inn.
Looked well taken care off.
Very friendly staff in the lobby.
Nice outside pool.
Clean and spacious rooms.
Good location only short drive to Disney world.
And Dennys and other restaurants very close to the hotel.
The breakfast you can book with your stays are coupons so you can use breakfeast in the restaurant.
Do leave your money etc in the save.
Because this is the first hotel after traveling six times in America house keeping steal money from my wallet.
I always leave mine in my suitcase in the bag dirty laundry.
So in case my husband lose his wallet we still have money.
This time 50 dollar was taken.
My fault because I should have taken it to the safe in the lobby.

Next year I will not be so sloppy with my belongings.
But this hotel was beyond our expections.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind remarks you have made and we truly thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites in Fullerton. We hope to see you again when visiting our area. I would also like you to feel comfort in knowing that we just recently made some changes in our housekeeping department personnel and are very focused on delivering great service.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and the rooms are always very clean and the staff is very courteous. The only thing I would have to complain about is that the breakfast buffet is not the best. The food on the buffet could be a lot better. It would almost be better to just offer a menu instead.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

We would like to thank you for completing your review on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to us, and the success of our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. If at anytime there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us at 714-579-7400.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is locally centralized for all the OC attractions and if you want to go toward the IE also. The staff and management run a "family" atmosphere. The beds are the best!!! The food in the restaurant is great too!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Hi Pam,

Thank you for the kind remarks regarding your group stay with us. We truly appreciate and enjoy your groups. On behalf of the staff of the hotel, we look forwad to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stay at lots of HI properties and was very pleased with most things about this one. Great location right off 57 fwy. Close to dining, shopping, CSUF, Angel Stadium, Disneyland, etc. Room on top floor was clean and spacious. View was blah, roof top and freeway not attractive but minimal fwy noise. Nice touch offering Priority Club members choice of snacks upon check in. Buffet breakfast was just ok. Shower is by far the best. Amazing water pressure and excellent ventilation. No foggy mirror! I will be back again!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Once again in town for work. My room was huge and clean as always. Service from desk staff, room service and my friend at the bar was great as usual. This time the hallways were downright muggy. Not sure if they were having an a/c issue or just saving some $$ but ugh. At least the room got cold. All in all, still my very favorite place in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Amie S
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Fullerton. We strive to create a wonderful experience for every guest that walks through our door. We hope that you will visit us again in the future on your return visits to our area.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I am working in CA during the week and then commuting home on weekends. So I need a comfortable place to stay and get some rest. Overall I am quite pleased. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room, well, The room wasn't as good as I have had in past business trips but it is still good. Weird sticky spots on the ceiling above the tub and a dampish rag left in my room one day. These were minor things that were addressed but maybe should never have come up. I think some other reviewers had commented on the noise of the AC units. They are loud. Very. Loud. But click them on low and all good travellers have a pair of soft ear plugs so sleeping is no problem. Water pressure good, hot water plentiful. Rooms had a recently redone look and the TV worked fine with lots of options. Wireless internet worked and was speedy. The breakfast buffet was about standard, nothing wow but a good starter. The lounge has food all week but the restaurant is not open all day for dinner. There are plenty of dining options within walking distance. Yes I said walking distance and this is a neighborhood I felt comfortable walking in.
While this not a 5 star top place I have to say it is THE PLACE for me to stay while I am working here. Convenience, Staff attitude, and location are key pluses. That big old jacuzzi tub sure makes the stress disappear at the end of the day.
The opportunities for improvement are the housekeeping staffs attention to details and a quieter AC.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim I
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

General Manger

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Gigantic jacuzzi tubs and huge quest room make this hotel my favorite in Fullerton area. I'm in town every few weeks for work and have stayed at pretty much all the area hotels. This is by far my favorite. It is clean and modern with great service and a cute bar. I had trouble connecting to the wifi when I was due in a video conference and they had someone up to my room in less than 5 minutes. The guy didn't even roll his eyes at me when it turned out I was just being a spaz and was missing a step. I highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Amie S
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

General Manger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Holiday Inn Express Fullerton
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton? Share your experiences!