“Good nights sleep!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stay at lots of HI properties and was very pleased with most things about this one. Great location right off 57 fwy. Close to dining, shopping, CSUF, Angel Stadium, Disneyland, etc. Room on top floor was clean and spacious. View was blah, roof top and freeway not attractive but minimal fwy noise. Nice touch offering Priority Club members choice of snacks upon check in. Buffet breakfast was just ok. Shower is by far the best. Amazing water pressure and excellent ventilation. No foggy mirror! I will be back again!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

We would like to thank you for completing your review on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to us, and the success of our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. If at anytime there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us at 714-579-7400.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Once again in town for work. My room was huge and clean as always. Service from desk staff, room service and my friend at the bar was great as usual. This time the hallways were downright muggy. Not sure if they were having an a/c issue or just saving some $$ but ugh. At least the room got cold. All in all, still my very favorite place in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Amie S
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Fullerton. We strive to create a wonderful experience for every guest that walks through our door. We hope that you will visit us again in the future on your return visits to our area.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I am working in CA during the week and then commuting home on weekends. So I need a comfortable place to stay and get some rest. Overall I am quite pleased. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room, well, The room wasn't as good as I have had in past business trips but it is still good. Weird sticky spots on the ceiling above the tub and a dampish rag left in my room one day. These were minor things that were addressed but maybe should never have come up. I think some other reviewers had commented on the noise of the AC units. They are loud. Very. Loud. But click them on low and all good travellers have a pair of soft ear plugs so sleeping is no problem. Water pressure good, hot water plentiful. Rooms had a recently redone look and the TV worked fine with lots of options. Wireless internet worked and was speedy. The breakfast buffet was about standard, nothing wow but a good starter. The lounge has food all week but the restaurant is not open all day for dinner. There are plenty of dining options within walking distance. Yes I said walking distance and this is a neighborhood I felt comfortable walking in.
While this not a 5 star top place I have to say it is THE PLACE for me to stay while I am working here. Convenience, Staff attitude, and location are key pluses. That big old jacuzzi tub sure makes the stress disappear at the end of the day.
The opportunities for improvement are the housekeeping staffs attention to details and a quieter AC.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim I
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

General Manger

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Gigantic jacuzzi tubs and huge quest room make this hotel my favorite in Fullerton area. I'm in town every few weeks for work and have stayed at pretty much all the area hotels. This is by far my favorite. It is clean and modern with great service and a cute bar. I had trouble connecting to the wifi when I was due in a video conference and they had someone up to my room in less than 5 minutes. The guy didn't even roll his eyes at me when it turned out I was just being a spaz and was missing a step. I highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Amie S
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

General Manger

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I haven't stayed at at Holiday Inn in years and what a pleasant surprise the Holiday Inn Fullerton turned out to be! Everything was perfect, The place appears to be brand new and there is a very nice restaurant on the premises.

The rooms are very large and mine had a huge whirlpool bath!

I will definitely return on my next trip to Orange Co,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelTruth
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel fairly often in the past year. Like all places, it has good and bad.

Rooms are large and very nice. Beds are comfortable. A couple of folks at the front desk are very helpful. I like the free snack at check-in for being a elite member of Priority Club. It seems like a small thing, but chocolate mini-donuts make the world a better place.

Breakfast buffet is included in my corporate rate but it's more of a frustration than a plus. I frequently finish eating before being served any coffee. Lobby coffee is usually empty. It's irritating that something so easy could be performed so badly. Bar area is nice but too small and food is average at best.

Parking is a disaster on busy nights. Once I had to park at an adjacent shopping plaza and walk back. I vowed never to come back after that, but the positives (and its proximity to my office) are enough to bring be back, at least for now.

Room Tip: avoid 2nd floor rooms near the entrance. noiseproofing is nonexistant.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank keatingclan
dennis2525, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your recent stays with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. I have shared your comments with not only our management team, but with our everday heroes whom make our team successful. We understand that sometimes we may faulter, but its how we pick ourselves back up that make us a winning team. We hope that we may exceed your expectations during your next visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I’ve stayed at this hotel several times, including before it became part of the Holiday Inn brand. I’ve never been disappointed, which is why I keep going back, and this time was no exception. However, there are a few minor quibbles.
Good stuff first. The staff is always very friendly – although the woman who checked me out was actually indifferent. I also like the location, as it is around a few eating places. It’s also just a couple of miles from Lucille’s BBQ in Brea, which I love. And of course, some rooms have the wonderful in-room whirlpool.
The minor stuff includes the college party going on Saturday night on my floor (not the hotel’s fault, nor did I call the front desk as it broke up before midnight). The heating/air-conditioning unit is still one of the loudest around. The paint in the room is developing big spots. The bottom of the whirlpool is showing its age and it, now takes a long time to fill up…there seemed to be problems with both water pressure and temperature, as the water didn’t really get that hot. And for goodness sakes…a tv without a sleep timer? The generous DirecTV package includes remotes that don’t fully work with the 32” lcd tv, so you can’t control color, sleep timer or a few other things.
But overall I still find this property a good value, maybe in need of some freshening up.

Room Tip: Ice makers are on 3rd and 5th floor. Quick walk to Denny's, Pepe's Finest Mexican Food or J...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lance1966us
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

We would like to thank you for completing your review on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to us, and the success of our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. We are currently working with DirecTv, in an attempt to solve some of the video outputs issues. If at anytime there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us at 714-579-7400.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Holiday Inn Express Fullerton
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton? Share your experiences!