“Great service and wonderful food”
Review of Nina's Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nina's Bakery
Ranked #10 of 19 Bakeries in Fresno
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great service and wonderful food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you like Armenian food, then you need to visit Nina's. We had a memorial service for my father recently, Armenian food was a must! I ordered various morsels of delicious tidbits. NOTHING was left! The attendees loved the food.

Visited July 2013

San Diego, Ca
“Great Armenian bakery”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was thrilled to find this treasure. I was visiting and have not been near a great Armenian bakery in years. Yum.

Visited June 2013
Fresno, California
“My home away from home”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nina's is conveniently located for my family and we visit often. Shelves are well stocked and the family is always friendly and helpful. Fresh and frozen items available and good prices, too (especially the coffee beans).

Visited July 2012
Fresno, California
“Help!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I went there to purchase some goods as a gift for a homesick friend of mine. I heard do many good things but customer service needs improvement. I stopped by one after noon and NO ONE came out to help me! Everything looked and smelled good/fresh but even after yelling to the back a "hellooooo!" Nobody came to help. I hope to try again with the chance to actually buy something.

1 Thank 559MoM
Sacramento, California
“Want Armenian? Nina's has it!!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Nina's is an one stop shopping for Armenian foods. They make their own lamajoon which is really good and many other traditional Armenian breads (gatah, choreg) and pastries. Last time I stopped by right before Easter, the choreg had just come out of the oven and I got one fresh. Mmmm.. In addition, they sell a wide range of Armenian foods- grape leaves, sumak, lentils, soujouk, etc. They serve sandwichs and other light lunch items. But the best thing is if you are passing by Fresno and need some hard to find Armenian cooking supplies, Nina has it all.

1 Thank Sactoresident

Been to Nina's Bakery? Share your experiences!