“He-man breakfast? You'll get it here!”

Yosemite Falls Cafe
Ranked #319 of 1,137 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Yosemite Falls Cafe has several locations in Fresno/Clovis. This one is the location at 5123 N. Blackstone, just north of Shaw Ave. My brother (visiting from out of town) and I went here for breakfast couple of weeks ago. We like these kind of breakfasts that are usually taboo to us, cause our wives won't let us eat like this usually. But, oh, man, once in a while, we go for the gusto. I admit to eating almost all of it. Everything was very good, tasty, hot and service was excellent. Eggs were cooked to our specifications. Next time bro is in town, you can be sure we will be back for more. What more can I say? PS: have not had lunch or dinner here.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I started to love this place after the first several visits, but the quality of both food and service has started to decline over the past couple of months. Cold and undercooked french fries, tough meats, stringy pastrami.....etc. Service slow and inneficient. Have to ask several times for the same items.

Please, Please, Please go back to your capabilities!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We ordered our food and 45 minutes later we got our subpar food. It was like the staff were in slow motion.

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff makes you feel welcome and at home. We had a lot of us staying nearby and we all enjoyed it. The food is good and you get a lot for your money. If I'm passing through Fresno and get hungry I'll definitely look this place up again. Even their breakfast buffet was awesome!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

i stay in Qualitu inn so i got all american hot breakfast in yosemite falls cafe i really liked it ..

Been to Yosemite Falls Cafe? Share your experiences!