“Great Authentic Thai Food”

Keothip Thia Cuisine
Ranked #216 of 1,179 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great food, you must come here. You must try moms special. It was the best Thai dish i ever had. The waiter was extremely slow though at a time when it was not busy? But the owner saw me sitting there and took care of my drink order then helped me pick some great dishes. Don't let the waiter stop you from cing here it is great.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was the highlight of our one week trip to Yosemite... the place is great.. the food is excellent. My wife is a conisseur of fine food... I am not... and she tells me, and I agree , this place is great!

1  Thank splash1234
Reviewed February 8, 2012

There are many good Thai restaurants in Fresno but of all of them Keothip is my favorite. It is not the cheapest Thai restaurant but the quality of the food makes it worth it. First of all the decor and the soft music in the background makes for a beautiful atmosphere. The dishes are wonderful. Keothip just has a way with making dishes mouth-watering. The seasons and sauces of the dishes are second to none. When my brother and his wife from Lyon, France visit me they always want to go and eat there. That is saying alot because they are quite the connoisseurs. Everything from the Pad Si Ew to the Pineapple Fried Rice to the Mango Sticky Rice is top notch. We are forntunate in Fresno to have Keothip Thai Restaurant.

3  Thank Happyvacationer49
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Keothip is a must try. it is affordable and has a HUGE menu. We have gone with two of us, four of us, and we have taken thirteen people with us. They are consistently excellent. We appreciate that whether we have our children or not they take good care of us at the table. They are especially kind to our children...ALWAYS.

4  Thank kpmdjm32

Been to Keothip Thia Cuisine? Share your experiences!