“Great meal, friendly place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Five

Five
Reserve with OpenTable
Five is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,113 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Perrin Avenue
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great meal, friendly place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We took a group of 8 for dinner and had a wonderful night. Base of Italian with a mix of Mexican - try the Italian nachos. We had a private room behind the wine cellar which was perfect for our group. Wine list had a nice mix and was reasonably priced. The Owner seemed to be very engaged and friendly. Highly recommneded.

• Visited September 2013

New York
“Always Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have eaten at Five several times and each time I wonder why I don't go there more often. Everytime I order a steak at Five it is fabulous. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Fresno. Three of us went there during restaurant week. Two of us ordered the petite filet and the other person ordered the salmon. Service was great as usual and so was the food.

• Visited August 2013
Fresno, California
“Great food, noisy at times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food (be sure to get the pancetta &basil appetizer). Service very prompt and professional. Atmosphere can be very noisy with bar crowd and background music, not conducive to a quiet meal

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fresno, Ca
“Friend of mine owns this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Pat LaRocca owns "Five". When you walk in, he makes you feel like you're his best friend! He makes sure his guests are comfortable and satisfied with their food. Five has the cutest waiters, too!!!

Visited March 2013
Lemoore, California
“Best coconut shrimp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a wonderful meal with friends at Five. Service was great! I asked for a coke and was told they only had Pepsi but when the sever saw me wrinkle my nose (yes, I,m a coke snob) she whipped out a can of diet coke from the back and served it to me in a glass of ice. Nice save! The coconut shrimp is to die for. Great wine list. Everyone was very happy with their meals, and of coarse we each tried a bite of everything on the table. I had the rigatoni al pollo and it reminded me of my favorite Santa Barbara Italian restaraunt! Desert was creme brûlée. Great place to take friend out to dinner. Walked over to the Sequoia Brewing Co next door for after dinner drinks which was fun and relaxing.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Five? Share your experiences!