SpringHill Suites Fresno
$114
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$89
$100
$67
$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$89
$125
$80
$77
Orbitz.com
All reviewstub toiletmarriott chainwater polo tournamentswimming pool iswafflesfree breakfast was greatthe breakfast areadesk areanorth fresnowine and beerbusy weekendexercise roomvisiting familybreakfast buffetthe ac unitan early flighthour drive
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed in 2 rooms on the first level. The rooms were nicely appointed and very quiet. The hotel staff was more than helpful. The Spa was great. The pool was also very nice. The hotel was full for the two nights that we stayed but you would never know it by the noise level. It was quiet and nice. The breakfast was very good. I needed just a glass of water and the person working there on Saturday went out of her way to get me a glass with ice and brought it to my table. I needed directions to a local toy store on Saturday, Chad was on duty and he gave me the map with the route marked so that I could go without getting lost. The amount of staff was great and all of our needs were met very nicely.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and they will do their best to help you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear lanismom,

It was a pleasure to read your review. I appreciate you sharing your enjoyable experience with other travelers. The staff will be absolutely thrilled to see the comments you have written about them. It makes me happy to see our guests satisfied so I appreciate for taking the time to review our hotel.
Thank you so much for choosing the SpringHill Suites in Fresno and I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the area.

Amy

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed here on our way to Kings Canyon National Park. The rooms are spacious and clean with a a comfortable bed. The bathrooms are kept clean and looking new. The main thing that stood out however was the friendliness of the staff. They seem to be genuinely concerned for your comfort and try and make sure everything is to your liking.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Hari R,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly. We have a great team at the Fresno SpringHill Suites and it means so much to hear it from a guest! Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Kings Canyon - what a wonderful time of year to visit. Safe Travels and hope to see you again soon.

Amy

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Loved my stay!!! Everyone so helpful and friendly. Room was spic and span. Suite is big and roomy. Breakfast was so different than what most hotels offer. There were even fresh strawberries & cantelope... havarti cheese was unique never have I been offered that when I travel. Great place. Great rest. Great food. Great service. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed one night for a concert in town and was pleased with the living area and kitchen set up, the only thing I would recommend is changing the way the t.v. is set up. I didn't understand why it was so far away from the beds. Breakfast was great, large bathroom , friendly staff and very clean place! Definitely would stay again !

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trey B
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Robert checked us in and was great. He made us feel very welcome and made sure that we knew where everything was. The room is very spacious and has everything you need to make you feel comfortable and at home. The bed was amazing. Robert always acknowledged us when we came through the lobby. Robert and May were very helpful when we asked for restaurants in the area. We appreciated their help and knowledge of the area. They are an asset to this hotel. We would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business