“How is it I have missed this place”
Review of Maroo Incorporated

Maroo Incorporated
Ranked #348 of 1,137 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had such a great, wonderful, and over the top dinner experience here. The staff was so helpful, owners were on site and engaged in the operation. The chefs, my hats off to you, you made it happen. Loved it all if you cannot tell.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a huge raw fish or 'real sushi' fan (something about the texture) but the tempura spicy tuna rolls at Maroo are so good! One order comes with about 10 rolls and it's pretty cheap for the taste. Very welcoming staff.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Best kept secret in Fresno. By far the best for us in this town. The staff is very helpful and friendly.....kid friendly too. The food is yummy and fresh. The kids's meal is delightfuly served in sort of stacked dish. Our kids love it here. It is located in such a nice complex.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I ordered the Dol Sot with beef for dinner. While the small portion was fine for me, it certainly wasn't anywhere near enough for my husband. The only drawback was there was very little meat. When you have to come home and eat something to fill you up, then you were not given enough food. The beef was on the chewy side and all in all not worth the price.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We used to be regulars at Maroo 5-6 years ago, but on our most recent visit found nothing had changed. The chefs and servers very quickly notice when you start coming in regularly and always greet you warmly (chefs behind the back counter). The atmosphere is dark and quiet in general but I hear it gets pretty rockin' later in the evenings, esp Fri and Sat nights. The food is EXCELLENT - Japanese-Korean fusion. I have tried almost all their sushi (super fresh) and the special Korean flavor salad and noodle bowls are awesome. Can't remember what they're called but my kids love them. Another thing I love at Maroo is the way when you order hot green tea that a pot is brought to the table so that you don't need to keep asking for refills.
If you are unsure what to order, just ask your waiter. They will help you pick out something to your liking/tastes. They also have outdoor seating, weather permitting. Overall, a lovely, relaxing place to eat with excellent service and a large variety of food choices moderately priced! I strongly recommend Maroo!

Been to Maroo Incorporated? Share your experiences!