“Another steller stay at the Piccadilly”

Piccadilly Inn Airport
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed March 7, 2014

my company and myself have been putting our clients up at the Piccadilly for years, they have a great atmosphere and the service is awsome! i have had great support from Stephanie, and the other staff

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The beds were brand new and comfortable. Also, the TV and all the linens looked to be brand new. There is a restaurant that is pretty good and affordable. With nothing much really to do in Fresno, this hotel was a present surprise. They also have a workout room that was easy to use.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had a canceled flight so my plans changed unexpectedly so I stayed not knowing much about the hotel. It's outdated but my room was very clean, big, and had a new bed. I liked it most because I didn't feel cramped by the space like in so many of the new hotels I stay at.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Nicole, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the larger size of our rooms which really is an overlooked benefit when comparing our hotel to many of the newer properties. We are continuing our efforts to improve our valued guest's experience and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed ere because I had an early flight out and a shuttle service was provided. The room was comfortable, clean and reasonably prices. The dual shower head was a surprise. I will stay here every time that I have an early flight out or a late flight arriving at the Fresno airport. This is easier and more convenient than driving to LA for the Bay Area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rocklvr03
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your great response. We are working hard to continue to improve in all areas of our property and will continue to utilize our guest feedback as a guide to address our guest's experience. We wish you safe travels and a great year in 2014.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was there a few weeks ago for my son's football event. We had to stay there for a few days, and I was a little skeptic at first, especially knowing my son's appetite, being that all meals were included. The treatment that the boys got was amazing to say the least. One of the managers, Stephanie L., went above and beyond to make sure that all of the athletes were taken care of. These boys are not little, in any aspect, and I thought food for sure would an issue, but these boys were fed to their max capacity! The place is not the newest, not saying that it is bad in any way, but with the service we received, upgrades are the least of my worries. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! I hope this event is here again next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your fantastic response. We certainly enjoy hosting teams, coaches and their families. We realize the challenges that these events can place on the coordinators and coaches and our experienced team excels in alleviating the stresses for those event planners. We can't wait to have you back and look forward to another winning year.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I had a very nice stay at the Piccadilly Inn Airport hotel in Fresno. The room was quite comfortable and the hotel had an inhouse bar and restaurant that were both quite nice. The hotel was right across the street from the Fresno airport for convenience. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again when we visit family in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John C

Thank you for your considerate review. We are diligently working on improving our hotel and restaurants to enhance our guest experience. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future and we continue to improve to assure all of your visits remain positive.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I arrived late, the place is very close to the airport and easy to find. The man at the counter was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean with newer furnishings. TV, refrigerator, iron and board, desk, coffee and pot, Bible, cups and enough towels. Shampoo, soap and lotion are from a wall mounted dispenser. No pen or pad, but they gave me one at the desk. Everything was clean. The breakfast had a waffle machine, cereals, milk, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit, toast, bagels and stuff like that. They had pop, snacks, tooth brushes an all those items for $1.00 each including tax. Free news papers. It worked for me, for travel. I wouldn't spend a honeymoon there. The only thing that creeped me out was when I was leaving in the morning I saw a car in the lot that had its passenger side window smashed in. Someone did a smash and grab. My cousin lives in Clovis and I told him about it. He said it's that way all over Fresno and Clovis. My advice is park near the office and don't leaving ANYTHING in your car, take it your room or stash it in the trunk.

Room Tip: After learning of the smash and grab I wasn't thrilled about being on the ground level and I am...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are always listening carefully to our guests in order to create a more positive experience. The cities of Fresno and Clovis are working with local hoteliers in an effort to curb crime. Our hotel has made a commitment to providing a more secure environment by adding a walking patrol and cameras. Our property has had very few incidents but so our continued efforts will help avoid more of these problems. We are currently making many improvements on the property including flat screen televisions, new mattresses & bedding, with many property wide upgrades soon to come. We strive to be your choice for comfort and hospitality.