Piccadilly Inn Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Fresno)
View Hotel
All reviewspark and flymy home away from homean older propertypool areafirst floorrental carwould stay againroom was clean and comfortablenice place to staysequoia national parkup to datefree breakfastplenty of parkingroad tripfresno areastephaniepiccadilly
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here on a Saturday evening after attending a wedding in Fresno. Long line at the front desk for check-in. One person working, and she was juggling a lot, all at the same time. I really admired her calm demeanor, but it would have been a better experience for those of us standing in line if she had had some help. After waiting too long, check-in process was quick and easy. We had a pool view room on the ground floor, so access was very easy. The room itself was a little outdated, but generally clean. The only cleaning criticism I really have is that the a/c vent was covered with dust - I don't think it's been vacuumed in months. Bathroom was clean, and the TV worked fine. The noise from other rooms was a little excessive at times, especially from the room above us, but we learned to ignore it. The hotel was ok, as I said in the title.

Room Tip: First floor, pool rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2013

There's not a lot to recommend this hotel other than convenience to the airport. Public areas and guest rooms are worn (although clean) and in serious need of refurbishing. There is no guest elevator, so if you are carrying (lugging) a suitcase or are mobility-impaired, you'd better hope for a first-floor room with no one above you. As others have noted, you can forget the Internet - it is unbelievably slow, so if you need access, you'd definitely better stay somewhere else. It may be that business in general is slow in Fresno, but at the Piccadilly, it was essentially non-existent - the bar even closes between 2:00 and 5:00 PM, the restaurant was eerily empty, and there were almost no cars in the parking lot on a Monday night. It is literally about three minutes from hotel to airport terminal - sad that a place with so much potential misses the mark so widely.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

The Piccadilly Inn Airport has recently been purchased and changes in the internet, rooms, televisions, and service are being addressed. We continue to focus on developing our staff and making ongoing improvements as our commitment to improve our guest's experience. We appreciate your response and would love to have you as our guest again. Thank you.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I usually stay at one of the Carlson chain hotel first time since it was close to the airport and I was flying out early. Poor guest service looks nice on the outside and lobby area but rooms are not tastefully decorated. Front staff are not welcoming like other places I stay. I've been in Fresno 8 times already this year and first time and last at that hotel even though its close to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your valued response.
The Piccadilly Inn Airport has been proudly serving guests for over 3 decades. Recently the hotel has been acquired by new ownership that recognizes the need to improve our guest's experience and has made a sincere commitment to not only meet, but exceed our guest’s expectations. We will continue to strive to improve the quality of our service and services moving forward.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Previous review of "internet is as fast as a glacier" eloquently and accurately describes internet speed. They might as well advertise "no internet" on their website. Right across the street from the airport though so it's very convenient for flying in and out of FAT. Although again, that is of little use if you can't even check in for your flight with their snail-like internet speeds. Older hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your courteous response. The Piccadilly Inn Airport has served it's guest's for over 30 years. Recently, the hotel was purchased and we have recognized the need to improve our guest's experience including our complimentary WiFi service. I am happy to say that we currently have a crew on sight wiring the hotel for new improve service because we understand the need for our guest's to be effectively connected. We will continue to improve our hotel to meet the expectations of our valued guests.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I hadn't been to Fresno since I was a child, and had no point of reference in choosing a place to stay other than proximity to the event we were attending. I could not be happier with my choice.

The rooms are clean and well kept. The staff courteous, friendly and helpful. We had dinner at the hotel our first night -- the food was excellent, the waiter attentive without being intrusive.

The only downside to my stay was the bed, and that was more me than the hotel. I have a memory foam mattress at home, and I'm no longer comfortable on a box spring, which is the standard in most hotels. I have the same problem whenever I travel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your courteous response. The Piccadilly Inn Airport has served it's guest's for over 30 years. Recently, the hotel was purchased and considerable improvements have been taking place to improve the quality of our guest's experience. New mattresses have been arriving and are currently being installed along with new flat screen televisions. The hotel staff is striving to enhance our guest's stay with help of ongoing training and new systems. We welcome our guest's feedback and continue to work to improve your home away from home.