Comfort Suites Fresno River Park
$199
Homewood
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$157
TripAdvisor
$64
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

All reviewsfrontage roadriver parkfront deskan excellent place to staya great stayfresh scrambled eggsfresno riverparkindoor poolroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat customer servicecheck in was a breezeconvenient locationbusiness travelmorning breakfastsofa bedyogurt
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was courteous and very attentive. Mahesh, who was at the front desk at the time of our departure ran out to out car with two bottles of water for our trip back to San Jose. The rooms were clean and the complementary breakfast was phenomenal.
Constantine Gundunas

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
CSGM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno River Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Constantine G,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a enjoyable experience. I would like to say that you have a great family. I wish you the best in life. Please reach out to me if you need anything. I hope you choose the Comfort Suites Fresno River Park the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

we would like to take this opportunity to thank the OWNERS and ALL the staff here. we travel every 6 weeks and have never had owners and staff take care of us soooo much!!! we have to travel and stay in hotels due to wk, so being away from home is hard enough, but, to have people take care of you and be so courteous and give you all the convenience and comforts of home is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!! thank you so much to all of you kind and generous people at Comfort Suites Fresno River Park!!! we LOVE YOU like Family!!!! we will tell everyone we know of you and we will talk about you when we are back in our homestate of TEXAS!!!!! Love Yall from TEXAS!!!!! we truly have made some new friends! especially MICHELLE at the front desk who will take care of your every need and then some! and to the owner MAHESH, what a big kind heart you have for others! never forget yall and lets keep in touch for those football games! lol. see you all again our new friends!!!!

Room Tip: we stayed for ^ weeks on 3rd floor so i have no opinion
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pam and Brent,

I want to say thank you so much for staying with us. I understand you were away from home for a extended period of time but it was difficult for us to see you go. To us your presense felt like family. I will let the whole staff know how much you enjoyed being with us. I look forward to watching football games with you in the future. GO RAIDERS!! :) I will reach out to you the next time I come to Houston. Thank you again for your kind words. We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel was selected due to its location to the National Parks. It's an older hotel that could stand a few repairs here & there, but the staff makes you forget these nit picking faults you notice. The room was great, The bed needed new pillows badly, but as I said we did alright with them for 5 days. The breakfast was more than I expected with scrambled eggs-biscuits & gravy- pastries-waffles-fruit-& Yogurt. The coffe was great, not like Starbuck's terrible coffee. The staff was helpful everyday we were there. Giving us hints on where to eat, or directions on how to get where we were going. They have a wonderful managers reception that we really like. I can't praise the staff for their hard work at keeping us happy. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Davidky6871,

Thank you choosing to stay with us during your trip. I am very happy that we were able to provide you a great experience. Please keep us in mind if you plan to come to Fresno in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have stayed several times before was very satisfied with rooms and helpful staff. However, this time I was very disappointed. Although the place is under new ownership since two years ago, during this period the place has detorated. The cheap veneer room furniture has failed, chairs are worn, my shower handle was nearly non-functional hot or cold but nothing in between, bathroom door locked and had to get assistance to open, air conditioner was so noisy couldn't use. The following night I had a different room, mistake, it was worst, bathroom door would not shut, air conditioner sounded like a washing machine..The whole place is under renovation-lobby is nice, computer wifi, nice morning breakfast, swimming pool nice, washing machine, staff nice and very helpful, made service was very good.

Room Tip: Front faces highway so a little more noise, better to take in backside room where you can view the Costco sign on the side of building next door.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SamB29
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel provides very luxury accommodation as far as space is concerned. The parking lot has ample parking spaces (hotel permit required); the lobby is spacious; the suite is roomy with a separate sofa sitting area. This is not a new hotel, but it is nevertheless nicely renovated and decorated. Rounded up with comfy beds, good wifi connections, lots of power (and USB) outlets, large breakfast area, this has provided us with a very comfortable stay. While this is among the best hotels we used during this trip, this Comfort Suites is definitely the best Value-for-Money among all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Snowbird888
CSGM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno River Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Snowbird88,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. One of the main things I gathered from your feedback was that space is an important aspect of any property for you. We recently remodeled our rooms and, more space oriented specifically, our breakfast area. We wanted to open our hotel up and give our guests access to more usable space. Your review offers us reassurance that it was the right decision for our guests. Once again, we at Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark want to thank you for your time and kind words. We look forward to providing spacious accommodations in the future for you.

Respectfully,