“Excellent Hotel, Hospitality, and Staff”

Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I always stay at this hotel while in Fresno, which is often. The value is fantastic, and the rooms are clean and quiet. Tonight I met the GM while sampling a locally brewed wheat beer. Good stuff! The breakfast is top notch as well! If you're in the area overnight, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Hello RodmanXXL,

We would like to thank you for your great review. It is always our pleasure to be of service to our awesome guests, and we are even more stoked that you return to us and that we are consistent with our service to you. We appreciate your business tremendously and will continue to strive to make sure that each time you return to us that you are taken care of.

We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your excellent review.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in the Fresno area from Phoenix, AZ for work and needed a room unexpectedly. After a few phone calls, I decided to go with Comfort Inn and Suites because of the rate and really, the way they spoke on the phone. Seemed pleasant, I mentioned that I was working out of town and had to pay for my own room so they accommodated me a little bit. I was there for a few days longer than I expected to be and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a nice breakfast everyday and good workout when I came back at night in the little gym room they had. I have expanded my client base to the area and expect to stay there whenever I'm in town. The nicest thing was the location...in any direction there was anything I needed. A mall, cinema, restaurants, barbq places...and if you go there, try the burger place next door...sooo good! David Michaels, I See In Realtime, llc

Room Tip: I switched rooms from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor when it became available....but both rooms were...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I am sincerely glad to know that we have met your expectations and that our location is convenient and accommodating to you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, have a great new year and thank you again for your great review and your valuable business.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Everette, Michelle and the entire staff at this location makes us feel like family every time we check in. They greet us by name, have a wonderful, relaxing managers reception when we get off work and a clean, comfortable room ready for us each week. In the morning, we get to have a wonderful breakfast and then a cheery sendoff from Everette. We contemplated renting a home when we purchased our business in Fresno, but staying at the Comfort Suites on Herndon is MUCH better!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great !
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Hello Francie D,

We would just like to thank you for your great review of us and the Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark. We are honored to have you stay with us continually and want to continue doing a great job for you. It is encouraging to know that we are doing a good job for our guests, and we celebrate our success by seeing great guests like yourself return to us.

We hope your new year will be bigger and better than last year and we look forward to serving you. Thanks again for your valuable business.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I recently stayed at Comfort Suites in Fresno and was pleasantly surprised on numerous levels. I have come to expect comfortable rooms and quality service from all of the Comfort Inns and Suites that i frequent over the course of my business travels. This particular location stood out to me because of its prime location in regards to the numerous casinos that surround Greater Fresno. Since i work in the casino industry this gives me easy access to my customers. A very convenient location for anyone looking to sample the action. I also found their amenities to be above and beyond. A heated pool, hot tub, and a special "happy hour" that gives you the chance to enjoy a complimentary glass of wine with Mahesh, the GM. This hotel is perfect for businessmen as well anyone interested in sampling the local casinos. Paul Giambroni, Publisher, The Cardroom.

• Stayed: December 2012

Hello Paul (pokerhunter),

We sincerely appreciate your great review and are happy that we were able to meet your expectations while you were with us. It is indeed our missioin to ensure taht all guests get the comfortabililty that you have experienced while they come down and visit our casinoes in the area.

I hope that all is well with you and your endeavors, sir. Our sincerest thanks for your stay and for your great and awesome review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife has parents that are 85 & 91 and we travel to Fresno every month to tend to their needs. We found that the best place to stay during our trip is at the Comfort Suites which has the evening activities that we enjoy. I have an exercise room to keep me in shape. There is a spa and pool so we can relax after a long day with parents. We stay there often and the staff thinks of us as family and not just a guest. This is nice. We can relax in comfort without any worries and I always have coffee available and my wife has tea. Breakfast is great with Just about everything you could want. I like Yogurt, Bananas, and Bagels with Cream Cheese. They are there along with eggs, sausage, bacon, and waffels.
Everything at the Comfort Suites on Herndon is first rate. Try it and you will always stay there.

Room Tip: The third floor is for peace and quite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello Richard R,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Comfort Suites. We are very happy that we are able to meet your needs when dealing with your parents, and we look forward to continuing to be there for you when you visit. Our staff will be delighted that we are making a positive difference to you and your family.

Take care, and thank you so much for your valuable business and your great review. We appreciate you greatly.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed for four nights and was thrilled with the choice. The staff were friendly and helpful and the entire building was clean and well maintained. I had the room nearest the elevator and also above the entrance to the lobby however I was not interrupted by any noise. The breakfast was great and the coffee was the best I have ever had at a hotel.
Please treat yourself to a truly outstanding travel experience.

Room Tip: Let the staff help you with any issues you may have...they are well trained!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Hello Rory F,

On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for staying with us and providing a great review. We are very happy to be of service to you during your stay and that we have met your expectations. As we continue to strive to be the best, it's good to take note that we are on the right track with encouraging reviews like yours.

We look forward to being of service to you again when you come to the Fresno area. Until then, thank you so much for your valuable business and for your wonderful review.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We are a construction company that works through out the state and have stayed at many places trying to be near our projects. We have tried others in this area only to be disappointed. The Comfort Suites (On Herndon) was recommended by other trades working here, so we talked to the staff (very reasonable rates) and made our move from the other place. We have multiple employees that stay at times, and i speak for all, THIS was a very wise move. The owner and the family work hands on with the excellent staff and house keepers to make your stay pleasant and friendly. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The warm breakfast in the morning is a perfect way to start the day, and then they offer refreshments at in the evening when we return. The location is near all we need to eat and access freeways to make being out of town the perfect place to stay and enjoy yourself in Fresno. We are honored to be their guest and will recommend anyone that wants to feel at home, this is the one to choose

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Hello Brad N,

Thank you for your excellent review. It is our pleasure to be of service to you and TerraDan Construction. We are very happy to have met your expectations and look forward to continuing to do so in the new year.

Take great care, and thank you so much for your valuable business.