“Marriot Stay”

Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 25, 2012

From the very moment I checked in the hotel staff was excellent especially Lisa H. She spent time telling me about the different events and restuarants Fresno had to offer. She gave me several excellent suggestions during my stay. I felt the service I received was on par with many of the resorts with concierge service. The room was nice and clean, the hotel also had nice options such as breakfast and a nice bar selection in the evening.
Thanks Lisa H. and staff for a great stay.

Miguel R.

2  Thank Miguel R

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The staff at this Marriott were outstanding. Have stayed here several times and always find the staff to be great! Quick shuttle to the airport and good after hours drinks.

RC

1  Thank randy c
Reviewed May 20, 2012

the room rate was very reasonable and i like the attitude of the hotel staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jac88888
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Customer Sevice was excellant. Room was clean and well done. Love Marriot Courtyard.

Room Tip: All rooms seem nice but we like down stairs as my wife has trouble walking
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sharoncrook93
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stay here often in business. The staff is friendly and honest (I had them hold on to some of my things, and they were all returned to me). This hotel is a 5 minute walk from the airport but have the shuttle pick you up anyway. In the parking lot there is a Quiznos and a Starbucks. There isn't much of anything else in walking distance. The hotel shuttle will take you to a mall, or other dining, including a mexican place down the street that has some pretty good chile verde. The pool and hot tub are nice. I haven't experienced the work out facility yet. They also have an awesome happy hour. The breakfast comes at a fee, and seems about on par with most continental breakfasts out there. I would say the worst part about this hotel is the location. If you want to be close to the airport it's great, if you want to be able to do things, shop, dine, etc. It's not convenient to any of that. The best part about this hotel is the friendly and accommodating staff. Also the rooms are nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had to visit family in the area on Saturday and had planned to only stay in a hotel Friday night and depart Saturday afternoon. The Marriott was so comfortable that we decided to extend our stay another night and depart on Sunday afternoon. The front desk staff was very friendly and greeted us with cookies when we checked in. I've never experienced that at a Marriott. The room was newly rennovated and the bed comfortable. The hotel was quiet and I was able to take a swim in the pool and jacuzzi each day all by myself. Being next door to Starbucks, the airport and just a short drive from a major shopping mall with a Cheesecake Factory and many other restaurants makes this hotel the perfect place to stay when in Fresno. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank usctrojantravelgirl
Reviewed May 10, 2012

A couple of minor inconveniences with the room. Closet door didn't open smoothly and the shampoo bottle was half empty. Weird. But apart from those two minor issues, the stay was awesome. The staff was extremely friendly, room still very comfortable, and well above average an extremely well kept hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Fresno hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Best Western Plus Fresno Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno

Been to Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel

Address: 1551 N Peach Ave, Fresno, CA 93727-8507 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel)
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Fresno
#2 Green Hotel in Fresno
#5 Family Hotel in Fresno
#9 Business Hotel in Fresno
Price Range: $115 - $202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel 2.5*
At the Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel all of our guest rooms feature complimentary high speed internet service. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking with your choice of either a King room or a room with two queen beds. Each room features 42 inch flat screen televisions for viewing enjoyment. We offer complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the airport 24 hours a day. We are located on McKinley and Peach next to the main entrance of Fresno Yosemite International Airport. We are pleased to have Starbucks sharing our main entrance of the Fresno Airport Hotel. We are very excited feature a complimentary hot deluxe breakfast to all of our guests. Additionally, the Hotel offers 8 Suites featuring a King or Queen bed configuration and a separate living space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Fresno Airport Hotel Fresno