It's a Crossland, so you know you are gonna be sleeping on plywood (oh, that really was a matress?). Rooms are a little dim, but I can deal with it. Small refrigerator, microwave and a couple of burners (so you can actually cook, unless you wanna bake). Bathroom seemed a bit small, and I detest the shower in these places (I mean, the water ends up all over the floor...sigh...
Are there some sketchy looking people around the hotel? Yes. But I was never harassed.
BUT THE BEDS ARE ROCK HARD!
So I can't recommend this place. Sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno