Neat, clean and freshly painted. Lousy old TV with poor reception. Kitchen. Plain but great spot for the business traveler who is happy with a comfortable, clean place to stay. The price is great. Don't miss eating at one of the local Basque restaurants! Plenty of restaurants nearby, too. Some of them are even upscale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno