I was there for the weekend for a family gathering. I didnt book the room and I dont think I am a picky person. but if the beds were any harder I could have used as an ironing board. Since they dont supply anything in the rooms, I attempted to ask for an iron since when I packed my clothes they were all wrinkled. they told me they would have to locate one and bring it up to my room. well lets just say, I wore wrinkled clothes all weekend. The sheets looked like they were reused and the towels in the room could probably wrap around a child and be used as sand paper and the floor of the shower was disgusting, so were the rugs and the bathroom fan didnt work but that may have been from all the bugs that were hanging out of them....yuk....anyway way I did everything I could not to go back to the rooms....and to top it all off the people that were staying there on extended stay made me very nervous, like they were watching me....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno