This was my first stay at this property and I was not impressed. When I checked in and went to my room, the maintenance man was there replacing the HVAC unit. Well, OK it was a minor inconvenience. It only took him about 10 minutes. I tried the TV while I was waiting and it didn't work. I mentioned that to him and he brought me another TV which did work. The TV's are TINY! The mattress was rather hard and I know this is an issue of personal preference. There are little things wrong which could be fixed so easily. The shower curtain is hung so high, water goes all over the bathroom when you bathe. The shower looks old and discolored. There is a tiny kitchenette which is great but there is little in the way of accessories that would make it useful. The worst: could not connect to the internet at all. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with their tech support to no avail. This made it impossible for me to do business while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno