Three years ago - we stayed for a week - ok then, but this year in April 5, 2013 we didn't get what we bargained for - room was so little (no table, no pots and pans, no cups, smelling). Manager not a friendly person at all, which trickler down to the employees. I had a tiny little puppy - which weighs less than 4 lbs and charged me $25.00 for one day in addition the room rate - bill came up to $85.00 (this is amount of money I could have a stayed at La Quinta, Days Inn which provides free breakfast and pets stay free.
I will never stay here again (I ended staying at another location for another 10 days and got a better price and better service)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno