Since this place was part of the Extended Stay America chain I thought it would be decent...not as nice because of the price but I expected it to at least be clean and provide the basics (like towels, washcloths, toilet paper). To my shock and disbelief, the place is filthy, full of drug dealers and hookers, homeless drunks sleeping in the hallways, and while I was there the office staff was invaded by an armed robber who pulled a gun on them demanding cash from the safe. The carpets are so disgusting I felt like I needed to spray them with Lysol just to walk on them (even in my shoes), they never have clean washcloths or towels, and I was even told they had NO TOILET PAPER when I needed it!!!!!!!!
A lesson learned...you get what you pay for. DON'T stay here, it's the creepiest place I have ever been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno