Last year, we were able to tough out our stay at this hotel. I would have thought people were over-stating the bad. This year, we thought we could stay here for two nights. We checked in (friendly staff) and went to our room. I did not feel safe at all. The folks living at this location watch everything you carry from your car to your room. Made me feel like we were invading their territory...and that they were watching to see if they wanted what we had. Once in the room, the stove burner wouldn't turn off (had been left on when we walked in) and the refrigerator leaked. The bathroom was dirty and had a "smell". Once we turned back the beds, we noticed a dark stain on the sides and top of the mattress. We tried to stay the first night, and none of us slept. Between the rock-hard mattress and the prostitutes walking up and down the hallway offering services, it wa hard to feel safe enough to fall asleep. We checked out the next morning, and the manager asked why. We told her everything, and later found out that the stains were positive for blood. Yuck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno