Well, coming into this place I had very LOW standards. I had read numerous bad reviews and was worried it would suck. But suprisingly enough, it wasn't half bad :D it was a really great stay. I mean the room is nice, especially since it was very cheap. I had a really great time. I ran into no problems. The room was clean and neat when I got there no bugs or smelly blankets. Overall it was very pleasant. I mean you hear a lot of weird sound out there but hey, that's Fresno. If you need a cheap place to stay I suggest you stay here because well, its not half bad :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno