The hotel was awful. There was a roach stain on the wall that hadn't been clean. The room had an odor. The bed was small and basic & didn't smell clean at all. The bathroom had hair in the sink. There was only a shower and no bath. The kitchen was so tiny you could hardly move around. The t.v. had no good channels only basic and the hotel was NOT clean overall. I advise you to go to motel 6 which is already sleezy, instead. This is not a good area for you to stay at and plus the hotel expects you to clean up the room after you leave or else you will be charged a fee. Oh, and I didn't see any maids come clean any of the room during my two day stay there. I don't think they do any cleaning at all. Beware, this place is dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno