Small. Includes kitchenette, table, dishes, sink, fridge and coffee pot. I'm in room 231 and there are children running wild and management could care less. Bed quilt has burn holes. Shower is not in the best shape. The beds are a bit stiff but will do. Towels are ample and stocked well. No shampoo or breakfast. There is no housekeeper but I was told this at check-in. The staff that checked me in was friendly and fast. Nothin special but worth the money for a little longer stay in the area. Close to highway 99, ihop,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno