Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite
$169
Homewood
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$130
$100
$67
$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

$89
$139
$125
$80
$77
Orbitz.com
All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleancoffee makerwill stay there againblow dryerbagelsbusy streetlos angelesroad noiseup to dategreat roomriver parkyosemitemotelmicrowavetargetlodging
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed 1 night on the way to Yosemite. Used motel.com coupon and got a very good rate. Remodeled units that were very clean with all the usual amenities. Pillows extremely small so we had extras delivered. Had the pool to myself as we were there early. Didn't find out that the TV was nothing but snow until we came back from seeing the sites so didn't bother to complain. I believe it was room #127. Room had that disinfectant smell that other reviews have mentioned so we left window open. Motel seems to be used by out of town workers who spend their evenings sitting outside and talking until 10pm. We left at 6am so can not comment on the quality of the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VancouverWABurlyman
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Overall a nice property. Much better value than some down the street. Simple rooms but had all the standard amenities including continental breakfast. Extra pillows and towels were brought to us within minutes. We will return on a future visit to Fresno.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This motel is several steps above motel 6 . It is clean and well maintained. When I first checked in, the TV didn't work, so they moved me to another room, no problem. They have everything I'd expect from decent flop. Mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, blow dryer, etc. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom is fine. The shower has decent water pressure. All in all, for the money, a nice room. The Continental breakfast was minimal, but acceptable. The staff was very nice. Bottom line is, if I'm on a budget and in Fresno, this is where I'm staying.

Room Tip: As alway, bring a soft towel and ear plugs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed here after reading a couple of reviews and we had a coupon. For $67 a night, it was great value. Not a fantastic location for shops restaurants etc, lots of businesses like tyres, sporting goods, motorcycle shops etc. The room wasn't huge, but it was clean and the bathroom was too. There was a weird smell, as mentioned in another review. I think they may have overdone it with some sort of air freshener.
Complimentary breakfast was basic but good, enough to get you ready for the day. The breakfast room itself was small but clean.
Overall, great value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shazzcatz
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My new place when I visit Fresno. The Summerfield inn is an older, but a renovated and very well maintained property. Its an exterior hotel where I can park right in front of my room which I absolutely love. The room was clean and had all the basic amenities a business traveler would need on the go. Continental breakfast was actually much better compared to others. Overall a great place for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business