All reviews kaiser hospital place to stay great customer service other hotels ihop kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2015

I show dogs up and down the California valley. I love these hotels as the rooms are large bathrooms big, and a kitchenette so you can save money cooking for yourself on trips. The Fresno hotel was very nice! Beautiful grounds, and a walking path to Dennys, aND Chili's was right up the road. We where told Walmart was up a light, and we seended the Kaiser hospital right across the street. Enjoy your night, and try this hotel chain.

Date of stay: February 2015
3  Thank WhisperGray
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our great location and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. I'll be sure to share your comments with our staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed December 25, 2014

Such amazing staff so friendly and handle distributing guests in rooms around you.. rooms are so clean and the house keepers are on top of it made sure my sheets were always fresh daily.. hotel management is very professional and very pleasant wonderful hotel definitely will recommend this hotel to everyone I know

Date of stay: December 2014
6  Thank DaniDoo2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay here. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our helpful staff.

Reviewed December 23, 2014

there is no service at all. they do not bring you towels, t-paper or anything for that matter.
If you need anything you have to go to the front desk and ask for it. We have requested several times to have the room cleaned and they refuse. Can't even get clean sheets.
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I have never stayed at a hotel anywhere that did not go out there way to be helpful. Its a big inconvenience for this place to do anything for there guest.
not helpful, unfriendly. do not stay here

Room tip: don't stay at extended stay america
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Robin - Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay with us. We will work with our staff to make sure we are always accommodating our guests to the best of our abilities and providing quality service.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at 559-438-7105. We hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed November 28, 2014

First off, I know this is an extended stay property so I did not expect much. With that being said The staff did work hard at trying to rectify our stay however it still was not what I would consider a very comfortable stay. For being an extended stay place, they strip the room down to the bare bones. They dont even leave you a hair dryer. So basically you have to go the front desk and ask fo dishes, cups, coffee maker, hair dryer, silverware, pots ,pans whatever. Also word to the wish dont book your room here through booking .com. They have a ton of ridiculous polices when it comes to booking that were not reserved directly from them. it was a major hassle. Our first room was freezing cold, and the heating/ac unit was falling apart . it took forever to heat up and once it did, it was blowing so much wet, dusty smoky air into the room that my poor mom started having an asthma attack. We left that room and returned the front desk saying we needed another room or to be refunded because my mom was on the verge of having to be checked into a hospital for a breathing treatment. They were going to refund us but I had to log into booking.com first and cancel my reservation even though i paid the hotel directly before they could process our refund. While i was trying to get that done, the desk clerk who was very nice and seemed concerned about my moms health found us another room with an upgraded heating system . I checked it out and it worked for what we needed. All in all the stay ended up being just ok but it was a hassle. I think next time I'll stick to my marriots .

Room tip: Ask for a room with an upgraded a/c unit. Book directly. Try to avoid an online booking website like expedia, booking.com... etc.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank travelgirlaug18
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your check-in process was such a problem. I have reviewed Booking.com standard operating procedures with the staff member who checked you in so this won't be an issue going forward. In addition, as this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have confirmed that the split system heaters and air conditioners are scheduled for their bi-annual maintenance to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed November 23, 2014

This property is depressing which is sad really. It is located in the midst of a bunch of medical buildings and hospitals. They bill it as a place to stay when your loved one is in the hospital. Staying at Extended Stay America will only depress loved ones further than they already are. My room was dank, dark and felt old and dirty. Absolutely nothing but towels and a made bed came with the room. I had to "place an order" for a coffee pot, utensils and a coffee mug for my room. They insisted on delivering it...and after three hours they did. I had to wait to nuke my dinner until they got around to making their delivery. Ah yes, the microwave - think it is an original model...my frozen dinner said to cook on high for 8 minutes - I did - it was still frozen. Took about 20 minutes to cook. If you enjoy no maid service (unless you pay extra), taking out your own garbage and making your own bed for the same price as a hotel whose rooms come with maid service AND a coffee pot this is the place for you.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not pleased with the amenities we offer. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.