Extended Stay America - Fresno - North
$95
$79
$109
TripAdvisor
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrab and gomini kitchenplace to staylocation was perfectshower headgreat customer serviceother hotelsihopbidgallisafreewayaccommodationstub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I travel a lot and I have never stayed a such a wonderful hotel. Staff was wonderful. Everyone greeted me and ask to call at any time if I need anything. Grab and Go was a pleasant to see. I know now what hotel is my favorite. Thanks Fresno staff.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Smilenowcrylater1
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It was great to hear that the staff was so wonderful and that you enjoyed our Grab 'n Go breakfast! I'm thrilled that we will now be your favorite hotel!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

As a travel nurse I have stayed in a plethora of facilities across our country. Overall, this room is clean, and being on the top floor- mostly quiet. The "grab-and-go" breakfast is a sham - barely any items placed out, and now the hours have changed so those of us who have to work the early shift cannot access it before we leave - staff say "corporate only lets us put out so much and that's all" - then why have it at all if you can't provide it for the entire time it is advertised for? The laundry facilities have been broken for the entire length of my stay and are extremely overpriced at $2.00 to wash and dry each load - EACH - only 2 of each work and there are signs on all the rest saying "sorry- out of service" - how long does it take to get someone here to fix them? Staff however are very friendly and helpful, never had any issues with front desk staff - housekeeping staff are efficient, however, as I have been here 8 weeks, I have yet to have my room really "cleaned" it is just take out the trash and put in new towels - a wash and mop would be helpful! Unsure if I would stay here again -

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanya W
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the Grab and Go breakfast has not been as advertised and that all of the laundry facilities are not working. Please accept my apology.

In response to your feedback, I am meeting with the staff to ensure that the proper policies and procedures are being adhered to. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your honest feedback.

I am so glad to hear that the staff has been helpful and friendly! I invite you to contact me at frn@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a number of employees who would be working out of town and need long term accomadations. Karl Wertzberger was of great assistance in getting everything arranged for our 4 employees. The guys were extremely happy with the facilities and staff. Fresno North is one of the best ESA my employees have stayed at. They are also recommending it to other contractors working at the job site as the place to stay. Even those employees who only stay a night from time to time are impressed with the facility and staff. The staff is great to work with and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kat J

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you love the property so much and Karl always takes care of you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

After reading some positive and some negative reviews on cleanliness and appearance of room, I requested one of the fully remodeled rooms during booking. I was told the ground floor rooms were only repainted but the two upper floors were fully remodeled. I requested and received one of the fully remodeled rooms which was very attractive and very clean. Though there was someone in the room above me who was walking on his kitchenette floor in boots for quite some time at around 2 am, overall I was very happy with this room. Pillows were a little thin but that would be my only real complaint. Great amenities for a great price. And nice part of town next to a higher end hotel, across from a hospital and just a few blocks from a good shopping area. Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Request one of the fully remodeled rooms (which were upper two floors during Nov. 2012)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank sc1989
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a great review about our hotel. It was our pleasure to take care of your lodging needs while you were in Fresno. We are very proud of our freshly renovated rooms. In the future, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk if you hear noise, we will gladly move you to different room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have to stay in many different hotels for work, I am constantly on the road and really like to feel at home after work. And as uncomfortable as my time in Fresno may have been, this home away from home definitely improved my experience. The clean and comfortable rooms along side a professionally mannered staff really makes the stay enjoyable and easy. Two thumbs up on the new renovations. The icing on the cake is the continental breakfast, you'll just have to see that one for yourself :-)

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank zee3po
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fresno - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. It was our pleasure to take care of your lodging needs while you were in Fresno. We are so very proud of our freshly renovated rooms, and the convenience of the "Grab & Go" breakfast sounds like it was a hit out of the ballpark for you! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!