Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA
$93
$80
La Quinta
$109
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
$80
$77
All reviewsindoor poolcookiesfront deskwould definitely stay here againwaffleshot breakfastfresh fruitthe hotel managerfree breakfastwaffle makerpotatoestwo queen bedsa great stayhot tubgreat customer servicebusiness tripnice breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2008

This is a first rate hotel. Everything was so clean and fresh. After arriving in our room, we received a phone call from the front desk asking if everything was ok in our room. Everything was.
We were there for 5 nights, traveling each day to a different destination. It was great to start out each day with the way above average breakfast. The ladies working the breakfast was so helpful and friendly. Then to come back each evening to a clean, comfortable room was so good.
The whole place looked to me as if it were new. Very friendly staff. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a clean, quite place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2008

This hotel needs a major remodel. The carpet is worn out and the furniture is disappointing.

It was a little dark in the room but, I believe for the most part it was clean.

The check-in takes about 10 minutes per person. Three people ahead of me = 30 minute wait.

I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2007

My wife, two kids & I stayed overnight at this hotel. it is about one and a half hours drive from Sequoia National Park. The hotel is a few miles out of downtown and is beside the CA-41.

The room was large with two queen sized beds. It was very quite and comfortable. There is a heated indoor swimming pool in the hotel. A good complementry breakfast was also offered.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank johnpalmer2016
Reviewed October 25, 2006

The problem really isn't with this hotel, it is that Fresno isn't really such a great place and hotel selections are limited. I chose the Country Inns & Suites because the higher rated hotels on Tripadvisor were all booked. The hotel was fine, basic accommodation. The room was clean (at least I think it was far cleaner than the other review might indicate) and large. The air conditioner worked adequately (though I suspect it would seem inadequate in the middle of summer). The noise level passable. The bed was comfortable. The staff seemed ok. The buffet breakfast was about what you'd expect, adequate but nothing to write home about. My complaints are mainly small: when I went to wash my face, there was no soap (odd, because they really did provide a nice basket of other toiletries), and the front desk was prompt in responding and very apologetic for the oversight.. The rugs were beginning to look a little thread-bare. As I said, minor.

The other problem is that there really isn't much around the hotel. The only restaurant open was a said little Denny's-type grill across the parking lot (kind of a dump, but I didn't get poisend), and you would have to drive for anything else. At least it is close to downtown (about 10 minutes) and the Airport (10 minutes). If I have to be in Fresno again, I won't reject staying at this hotel out of hand, but I hope that one of the booked hotels in the area is a little nicer for the business traveler.

BTW, the pool looked ok, and the gym was fine...so if you're traveling with kids, this might be a good selection, especially with the included breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank DCroamer
Reviewed January 17, 2005

This hotel was not very clean. Rooms were O.K. There are other hotels that are much nicer- Courtyard Marriott, Raddisson, or Hampton.

• Stayed: January 2005