“Good quality for the right price.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Fresno, California
“Good quality for the right price.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great place. Nice indoor pool. Very nice personnel. Especially Chantel Fox at the front desk who was extremely helpful. The surrounding area has everything you need. Liquor store within walking distance. Main stores like JCP and Target and Costco within a mile or so

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Hesperia, California
Reviewed March 12, 2014

great room, decent price, great cookies... my kiddos just loved the indoor pool cant wait for breakfast in the am staff was very nice especially Chantel she was extra nice and extremely helpful if we are ever in the area again we will definitely come and stay here, Thanks to all the staff here at country inn and special thanks to chantel for the recomedations on sites to see and your warm welcoming attitude your awesome :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't sure where to stay during my stay in funeral, but Amy the front desk associates made the decision easy for me! Awesome service. As far as the hotel...everything was up to par! Breakfast was on point too. Housekeeping did a wonderful job with a smile! No complaints here...will be back! Hopefully Amy will still be there to help again!

Stayed February 2014
Roseville, California
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Great value. Clean and comfortable beds. Nice indoor pool and good breakfast included. Chantel and other staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Free wifi and computer and print services available 24 hours in lobby. Will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hollywood, South Carolina
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My mother and I stayed here and it is a great place. The rooms and hotel are very clean and the breakfast in the morning is great. The staff Amy, Joseph, Latty, Youa, Bill, Lisa, and the manager Patrick as well as the staff who do the breakfast and the housekeeping staff are more then just professional. They are very warm and genuinely friendly. I have very much enjoyed staying here and would again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Cherylynn D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. It's a great feeling for me and my staff to see such kind words from you and we truly appreciate that.

Fresno, California
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I don't remember ever staying at a Carlson property. if the country inn is any indication of the rest of there properties I will give them a try. I was there on business for 5 wks. it's a great value. the breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay. the staff was friendly and very helpful. Amy was especially helpful. not only would I stay there again I plan on staying there again

one word of caution the cookies are addictive

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear f p,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a full star review and such kind words for Amy. This gives us energy and positivity to serve our customers with best hospitality possible. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed in this hotel while spending time in Fresno for work. It is perfect for business travelers. The staff is very friendly and the check-in and check-out process was a breeze. They did all the work for me and slid my bill under my door on my last day.

Free wifi and free breakfast which consisted of eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, fruits, cereal, juices, coffee and more. I also love the free cookies they have in the lobby, a nice touch. The beds are comfy and most importantly, the rooms are quiet.

What really sells this place is its location. Its just down the freeway from the River Park mall which has every restaurant you will ever need when you are in Fresno .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Baseball4evr10
Dear Baseball4ver10,

Thank you for a wonderful review with a good description on our amenities. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.