“business trip to Fresno Ca.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have not written a review before, but i just felt that I had to write one on the hotel and staff. First of all the hotel is pleasantly clean, the pool and hot tub are spot on, and the staff is really friendly as they work with you to solve any problems you might have.
I especially want to compliment Jessica Morsicato (Desk Clerk) as she is always in a very good mood. She smiles and giggles as she is helping you with whatever you need to make your stay a great experience.
I have stayed here many times over the past 2 years and it's always pleasant to see her smiling as she assigns you your room.
She really goes out of her way to answer any questions regarding shopping malls, restaurants, and other points of interest.
She is really an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Mr Pineda,

We at Country Inn-Fresno are so happy to see you every week and thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your business from past two years. Your review is very valuable and pumps energy in us to improve our hospitality towards our valued guests :)

I am sure Jessica would be happy to see this review. She has been working pro-actively in making sure our guest have the best time during their stay at our hotel.

Thank you again for the business you give us year-around and hope we keep serving your for your hospitality needs during your future trips to Fresno :)

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Spent the night this past weekend, and loved this hotel. Staff was friendly, helpful and always smiling. Each and everyone of them. Room was clean, and well stocked. Pool was delightfully warm and wonderful. Spa was hot and perfect. Location was great. When we come back to visit family in Fresno again, we'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Mary G.,

WOW! I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was so great that you wrote your first TripAdvisor review about us, that makes us very honored! It says a lot for us to stand out amongst all the hotels you visit throughout the country during your travels.

We work very hard as a team to ensure all guests are given personal attention to make sure all their needs are met. I look forward to seeing you should you make your way back to Modesto!

Thank you for choosing us again and have a great day ahead !!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Staying here long-term for my job. Want to compliment the staff, especially Jessica. She is friendly and informative. Makes you feel at home. The breakfast is very good. The bed is comfortable. The location is close to many restaurants and shopping. Could be a little cleaner, especially the carpets. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Kenneth R.,

I am so glad you had a great time at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to get such positive feedback. Everyone of our staff members strive to make each guest experience memorable, and it's nice to see that we have succeeded with you. I'll sharely share your experience with Jessica :)

We are in a process of remodeling our guest rooms for the year 2013. Some of our recent changes are brand new LCD's, micrawave and refrigerators.. :)

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Fresno. Thank You :)

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Super comfortable, clean hotel good night thanks... Will stay again good beds, clean shower good breakfast potatoes eggs cheese orange juice waffles flat screen tvs great parking windows tall rooms spacious rooms clean room gigantic pool nice people

• Stayed: November 2012
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Sramullen,

Thank you so much for your review. Your positive comments are great to share with the staff and keeps us motivated to remain your favorite hotel.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon !

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I had a great time, while visiting our son in Fresno thanks to this " GREAT " hotel. From the breakfast every morning, the close proximity of the mall for shopping,restaurants and movies, to the warm cookies every evening this hotel will always remain one of our favorites and will always be #1 when we visit Fresno.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear lwkilb,

What a great review! I am so happy that we were able to be a positive part of your trip to Fresno.

Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope that you stay with this family on your future trips to Fresno :)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I’ve stayed here many times. Front desk staffs are very kind and effective. The free breakfast is not bad. I like the heated indoor swimming pool and hot-tub. If you wanna visit the beautiful Central California, Country Inn Fresno will be the perfect choice to stay. Now you can see the yellow gingko trees and red maples in front of hotel. It looks like colorful heaven. Don’t miss it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JEK168

Dear JEK168,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am trully blessed to have a wonderful staff at the this hotel. We are considered the best in our class for the price and amenities we offer here at the Country Inn - Fresno.

I read that you stay with us frequently so here's some good news for you that we're in a process of remodeling our rooms and decor. Some recent changes are installing brand new LCD's by middle of next month.

On behalf of the staff of the hotel, I really aprreciate your business and we look forward to serving you with the best :)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I picked County Inn & Suites because of the location (near Fresno State Bulldog Stadium) and price. The staff was very helpfull and checked me in early allowing me time to rest and walk to the game. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again went I return to Fresno.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear James.R,

Thank You for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites - Fresno. I am glad that the early check-in was convenient to you as it is to our other customers. I always put myself in customer's shoes and train my staff accordingly so my customers have the best experience during their stay.

Thank You and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to Fresno :)