“Great stay good night!!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Great stay good night!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Super comfortable, clean hotel good night thanks... Will stay again good beds, clean shower good breakfast potatoes eggs cheese orange juice waffles flat screen tvs great parking windows tall rooms spacious rooms clean room gigantic pool nice people

• Stayed November 2012
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Sramullen,

Thank you so much for your review. Your positive comments are great to share with the staff and keeps us motivated to remain your favorite hotel.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Shelter Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I had a great time, while visiting our son in Fresno thanks to this " GREAT " hotel. From the breakfast every morning, the close proximity of the mall for shopping,restaurants and movies, to the warm cookies every evening this hotel will always remain one of our favorites and will always be #1 when we visit Fresno.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear lwkilb,

What a great review! I am so happy that we were able to be a positive part of your trip to Fresno.

Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope that you stay with this family on your future trips to Fresno :)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I’ve stayed here many times. Front desk staffs are very kind and effective. The free breakfast is not bad. I like the heated indoor swimming pool and hot-tub. If you wanna visit the beautiful Central California, Country Inn Fresno will be the perfect choice to stay. Now you can see the yellow gingko trees and red maples in front of hotel. It looks like colorful heaven. Don’t miss it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JEK168
Dear JEK168,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am trully blessed to have a wonderful staff at the this hotel. We are considered the best in our class for the price and amenities we offer here at the Country Inn - Fresno.

I read that you stay with us frequently so here's some good news for you that we're in a process of remodeling our rooms and decor. Some recent changes are installing brand new LCD's by middle of next month.

On behalf of the staff of the hotel, I really aprreciate your business and we look forward to serving you with the best :)
Nanakuli, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I picked County Inn & Suites because of the location (near Fresno State Bulldog Stadium) and price. The staff was very helpfull and checked me in early allowing me time to rest and walk to the game. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again went I return to Fresno.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear James.R,

Thank You for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites - Fresno. I am glad that the early check-in was convenient to you as it is to our other customers. I always put myself in customer's shoes and train my staff accordingly so my customers have the best experience during their stay.

Thank You and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to Fresno :)
San Gabriel, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I needed a Fresno hotel for one night for the Fresno marathon. Based upon reviews I booked the Country Inn, and I am glad I did. Although the hotel is conveniently located to highways and major streets, it's tucked away in a little area that minimizes traffic noise. As soon as I walked in the door, I was immediately greeted by a super friendly check in person and provided my room key. They have complimentary fresh baked cookies available all day ( didn't have one so not sure if they were good, but they looked yummy) as well as serve complimentary breakfast ( didn't have it due to the race) and free WiFi. Also free newspapers and fruit. they also had a bookcase filled with books and videos that you could take free of charge during your stay and return before you leave. They had an indoor pool, which had kids in it most of the time, although the water was a funky color ( it may have been due to the lighting in the room). My room was a standard size room, but clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also clean with lots of towels. The bed was comfortable. The only downside is the age of the tv which worked fine, but was the old style ( I have gotten used to HD flat screens). Noise didn't carry from the hallways or other rooms into my room, I was staying there while a bunch of young girls where there for some event. There was plenty of free parking. Overall, I would recommend staying at this hotel if you don't need anything fancy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear JAM4Boys,

We at Country Inn and Suites at Fresno are thrilled to see that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. We want our guests to enjoy and have a pleasant stay from the beginning till the end and we're happy to see that you enjoyed our amenities.

We are in the process of planning for new room designs including a microwave, refrigerator and LCD TV's in our rooms. This process may take us few months to get there. We are working continually to improve our products and guest experience and hope that you will come back and stay with us again in future.

Thanks again for the feedback :)
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed in your hotel for for over a week. I can't tell you how much the staff was so accommodating. From the the first day we walked in to the evening before we left. Our room was big and comfortable especially the bed! Housekeepers were great. The location was great for us. we didn't have to drive far for shopping, business or dinner. Breakfast at hotel was great bonus. The free paper and internet was an added bonus as well.To the owners of this hotel ....I had been in this business for 18 years and know how hard it is to find great staff. You have great staff hold on to them especially Jessica. Thanks for everything and I play Pistol Annie's lots :)

Room Tip: Loved our mini suite on top floor. Was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Sassielee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that the staff has been taking such good care of you and that you have felt at home during your stay. We use reviews to provide insight into our hotel and to improve our guests’ experiences, so we appreciate your feedback regarding the amenities and our hospitality.

If there is anything we can do to enhance our services and make your future stays more enjoyable, please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Ontario, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Earlier this year I wrote a negative review about this hotel. We had non-cancelable reservations so we have stayed here two additional times. I can't stress enough how improved the service was. Everyone was fantastic. The check in process was very efficient and friendly. We had an issue with the first room we were given and we were immediately given another room with no questions asked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Lkeade,

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to experience our warm Country Inn's hospitality and that you found everyone to be helpful and friendly. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you’re in town.