Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA
$100
HIExpress.com
$80
$89
All reviewsindoor poolcookiesfront deskwould definitely stay here againwaffleshot breakfastfresh fruitthe hotel managerfree breakfastwaffle makerpotatoestwo queen bedshot tubgreat customer servicegreat place to staybusiness tripnice breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2012

For french people who are travelling for the first time in the USA, hotels experiences are such as a big adventure ! This hotel is clean, everything is ok even if the bedrooms are a little bit old fashioned. The breakfast is good with a lot of choice.
But most off all, the front desk staff is great ! The best since I've been in vacation: I was ill and I needed to see a doctor. So Jessica and Ira were here and gave to me all the help that i needed during this crazy night.
Never forget these two people and thank you so much !!! Without you what did I do ?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Frendly staff, good location, a great find after a long day in the car! There was an ample supply of restarunts and shopping close by. The free morning breakfast was way above what most hotels offer. This Country inn is one of the better values in California.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place surprised me! I was worried by some of the reviews, but I needed an inexpensive place to stay on my way from Yosemite to LA, and this fit the bill. It was much nicer than I expected. It was located in a business area not too far from Rt 41. I did not feel unsafe there at all, although the clerk did mention to bring in all valuables from the car. I always do that anyway - why tempt fate?

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Free cookies are a nice touch (they go along way with the kids!). The pool is open late, which is SO helpful when you are travelling with kids. The rooms were a nice size, and seemed clean, although the bathrooms could use some updating. The breakfast was very standard free motel breakfast, nothing special.

The computer area in the lobby was very nice, with a functioning printer(!) which actually had both ink and paper!

I would definitely stay here again for one night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2012

room very clean and spacious, loved the pillows,, amenities and breakfast. The only bad experience we have comes from the pool, we wanted to enjoy the spa on a Friday morning after a long day walking but we could not.... The teacher from the baby swim class that takes place in the pool asked us not too use it since the chemicals from the spa are not good for babies. Ok, we respect that. But why the hotel lets people from outside the hotel having their class here, it lasted at least 2 hours!.... Patrons paid for their room and all the accomodations of the hotel, I didn't like the fact that we could not enjoy the entire pool and the spa at all. I told the staff but they were not very concerned.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel was a welcome relief after a long, hot day in Yosemite Valley. Very convenient to Highway 41. Clean rooms, good breakfast and problem-free wireless internet. At less than $70, it was the least expensive hotel on our two-week trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family