We have usually stayed elsewhere in Fresno, but our usuals were booked, so we stayed here. Had a room with a sofa bed which was of typical sofa bed quality. Decent size room, and plenty of food at breakfast. The breakfast room was small but the staff refilled everything promptly. Didn't try the indoor pool, but saw others in it, although the water was an odd shade of green. Hotels in town were full due to some big high school girls sports event, and a lot of them were at our hotel too. Very nice desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Fresno North, CA, offers a family-friendly getaway from the bustle of the city without sacrificing easy access to nearby attractions. Enjoy shopping at River Park, live performances at the Tower Theatre for the Performing Arts or hands-on fun at Discovery Center. Just 10 minutes from downtown and only seven and a half miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT), our hotel’s convenient location off Highway 41 makes for quick business and leisure commutes all over the city. Fuel your morning with our free breakfast, surf the Web with free Internet access, and then relax every evening in our heated pool and whirlpool tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Country Inn