“Presidential debate”

Ranked #55 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
FRESNO
“Presidential debate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Everything was great for my stay. Enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. Everything seamed clean, inside and out. I would stay again and recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
El Paso
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here enroute to Yosemite. Next time, we'd find somewhere else, maybe out of the city. Motel is in a rough area, probably good value for what you get though. Very basic. Manager wanted to xerox my driver's license - I objected.

Room Tip: Keep an eye on the manager.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pedro999

Travelers are raving about these Fresno hotels

Austin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Place is kinda in a sketchy area but their on site security seems to keep all the sketch off the premises. Wouldn't explore the area much farther than the In-n-Out burger right next door. As to the hotel, my room was clean. Linens were comfy and clean. No real complaints about the room. It was the best priced hotel I could find in Fresno that wasn't a heroin flop house, so for what it was and what it cost, I was satisfied. Definitely worth a stay if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having to go to Fresno.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Stayed here for a night on the way to Yosemite. After 8 hours on the road it was a toss up between here and the holiday inn. Given this was half the price it was definitely a good call. Girl behind the desk was very nice. Rooms were comfy clean and very quite. Had a great nights sleep. Continental breakfast was the usual - enough to keep me going until with got to the park. All and all a nice stay and was all set for my hiking/sightseeing around Yosemite.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank euexplorer
Fresno, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

I am on my second night here, and there will not be a third. First room was absolutly filthy. Stains on carpet were so bad it turned my socks BLACK. Saw about 2 roaches within the first hour. Second night, much better room. It didnt stink and appeared to be much cleaner, until....I was watching a movie on my laptop in bed, reached over and turn on the light, and there were THREE ROACHES on the night stand. What a bug infested place. I then put all my belongings in my bag and zipped it up. I sure hope I dont take any of these critters home with me. They wouldn't even take my hotel discount club card.

Room Tip: Get the room that is in the adjacent hotel next door!!! No joke.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank beb38138
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

We were in town because my daughter was using a local testing facility and we wanted some place close to the center. This hotel was a great bargain for the money. It is an older hotel, but clean. The staff at check in and check out were cheery and friendly. The location was close to the freeway with easy off and on access. I was surprised how comfortable the rooms/beds were for the money we spent.. We booked a two queen room and were very happy with the accomadations. I would stay here again. There are several fast food restaurants seconds away form this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kent, UK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

The worst Days Inn I have stayed in. The bathroom was filthy, wifi didn't work, "breakfast" just about ok but minimal, staff couldn't give a toss about the state of the rooms. We only stayed there because it was late, we were tired, and we trusted the brand. How wrong we were!

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Vinkent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fresno
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno South
Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Downtown
Ambassador Inn And Suites
BEST WESTERN Village Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Motel 6 Fresno - Belmont Ave

Been to Days Inn Fresno South? Share your experiences!