All reviewstower districtcold cereallate checkoatmealyosemite
Reviewed October 5, 2015

We stayed here the night we landed into Fresno, on our way to Yosemite NP. The hotel itself was outdated and a bit dirty, but I would've been okay with that if it wasn't located in the ghetto. When we got to our hotel, we took a short walk to grab some food and saw many sketchy people lingering around the block who appeared to be drug dealers, prostitutes, and strung out. If I was alone, I wouldn't have felt safe in the least bit. The night before returning from vacation, we booked a hotel at the Summerfield Inn in Fresno. We wished we would have stayed there both nights (comparable in price, better area, and much nicer rooms).

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Runningyahu
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I travel 48 weeks each year on business. I come to Fresno a minimum of four times each year and always stay at the EXECUTIVE INN. This hotel represents true VALUE - a clean and comfortable room... friendly management team... convenient to restaurants and highway access. I would recommend the EXECUTIVE INN to anyone looking for a very good return on their overnight lodging dollar.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2015

We arrived on a Saturday with the intention of using a HotelCoupons.com coupon. Staff declined to accept the coupon claiming they don't honour any coupons on weekends. I asked the 2 staff on duty to show me where on the coupon this was stated. It wasn't. However as the rate they offered was only $5 more, I booked a room. The room was large enough and the king sized bed was reasonably comfortable. Apart from that pretty well everything else was below par. The room had an unpleasant smell. The air conditioner was loud enough to drown out the considerable noise from the adjacent freeway. Getting access to the inadequately sized breakfast room was difficult due to a problem with the door. There was no room for us to sit so we took our bowl of cereal back to our room. En route we were accosted by the officious staff member who was quite insistent that the cereal could not be taken to our room. All in all this was a fitting end to a very disappointing stay. My expectations from this budget property had been quite low but the experience was still well below expectations. Avoiding this property is strongly recommended.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosbo10
Reviewed June 20, 2015

I felt compelled to review this little motel because I booked it in spite of the other scary reviews. I was impressed with the size of the room, found the bed was comfortable, had no problems whatsoever with noise from other guests or people outside, the water pressure in the shower was adequate, and the staff were helpful.

My only complaints are that the carpets are very dirty (so bad your bare feet will show it) and that their computer system is rather slow getting bookings online so I had to wait to check in.

I did not go to breakfast in the morning so I can't vouch for that, but it was great having a microwave, minifridge, and coffee maker in my room. The price was right and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

It's cheap, I give you that but spend a few more bucks and avoid this place. A group od people tried to open my door at around midnight. I think they were either given the wrong room number or were just drunk. The area is shady. I heard people brawling and the noise of breaking glass in the parking lot at around 1 am. Checked the car. It was fine but remained worried the rest of the night. The room was dirty. Bed was uncomfortable. Bathroom close to being filthy. Wifi was hopeless so you shouldn't even consider it as being available. Breakfast is provided in one of the guest rooms! They just lay out the stuff, no one to refill coffee pots (dirty) or serving dishes. Reception guy had bad attitude plus it looked like he hadn't changed his shirt in days-very bad first impression. He started calling my room at 10 am "reminding" me the checkout time was 11 am! Had to get out of the shower to take his call.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo