Executive Inn Fresno
$109
$80
La Quinta
$109
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
$80
$77
All reviewstower districtfit the billcold cereallate checkwalking distanceoatmealyosemite
Reviewed October 9, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This motel looked like the best option of the loads of lower end motels on the same street.

Only stay here to sleep as a stopover on a journey elsewhere. Do not stay longer, do not go out, especially after dark. Horrible neighborhood: pimps, prostitutes and who knows what.

No problem with the room though and a relatively good price.

Room Tip: Make sure you thoroughly check your room in the first 10 minutes of your stay. Otherwise you will not get a refund.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The room was not very clean. When we stepped out of the shower and walked across the floor, our feet were dirty from the carpet. The shower handle fell off when I shut the water off. I could not access the internet through their Wi-Fi and had a very poor signal in the room through my internet provider. The only good thing about our stay was the restaurant in the hotel area. The food at J D Slingers was very good and service was excellent. I would not recommend this Super 8 to anyone

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rajendra B, Owner at Executive Inn Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I am extremely sorry that you had a unpleasant stay during your time with us. I know are on vacation and expected more from us during your three day stay. If you would allow us another chance I would like to invite you back and give you a free night on us. I am taking the appropriate actions with all of the rooms, and using your feedback will help me change our room conditions. I will promise you that we will make changes. Thank you for your review we really appreciate it. Please have a wonderful day and enjoy your vacation.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I stopped here on a Tuesday night before heading into Sequoia National Park the next morning. First things first- the neighborhood is pretty sketchy; panhandlers, prostitutes, and such seemed to be common sightings as soon as the sun went down. Plus, you're on a service road beside the freeway so it's pretty noisy at times. It was 103F when we checked in at 6pm and the room itself was so hot that even by midnight it was still uncomfortably warm even though the AC had run non-stop. Room appeared clean but upon closer inspection there were several issues: dust on TV & stand, poorly cleaned shower/tub, faucet handle on sink popped off when turning on water, and the carpet was so dirty that my feet were black the next morning. Bed was a comfy king size but pillows were the flattest I've ever encountered. Old tube style TV but the WIFI worked well. Decent pressure in the shower but temp was lukewarm at best even at the hottest setting (worse still, this was in the 6am hour with the motel at maybe 25% capacity). Pool & ice machine are still "out of order" apparently... Breakfast was pretty standard fare but we didn't bother eating. Overall, this is not the greatest place to spend the night and if you're not actually staying in Fresno you might be better off just driving on by.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your feedback we have fixed the issue with the water, our water heater apparently malfunctioned. We are sorry that you had a unpleasant stay with us, and wish we can change your perception about our motel. I am also sorry about the neighborhood, but there is nothing we can do about that besides having the 9 cameras on the property and only one entrance. Also we have someone in the office 24 hours a day to monitor the property. Thank you again for your review we appreciate good and bad, because we want to make sure if anything is wrong we know to fix it right away. Have a wonderful day and please do give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2013